xisto Community
Echo_of_thunder

Facebook Games Fun and addictive

Well all I have found Facebook and it's games. Everything From Mafia Wars to Texas Holdem. All Free and very addictive I must say. I am using good old slow Dialup so some do load slowly, but once they do they are fine other than the normal Facebook Errors. They do need to work out there bugs still. There is one game however Texas Hold'em that is very very slow in loading it's graphics. For the ones of you that do love to play and have not tried them yet, there Apps are great. Just remember this though. Think of your friends who do not play them that are also on your contacts on face book. They can get annoyed of your postings of leveling up and so forth, so be kind when posting them, it will give you the option not to post.Have funJohnEcho_of_Thunder

Mafia War Games seems to be the most played around in facebook. Some of my contacts play that game. Yes, I agree it annoys the non players a lot, myself being one of them. Every now and then such a thing smashes on to the wall. I haven't been using Facebook for some time now. But I hope there is a feature wherein we can block an application from sending any messages to the member.

Mafia War Games seems to be the most played around in facebook. Some of my contacts play that game. Yes, I agree it annoys the non players a lot, myself being one of them. Every now and then such a thing smashes on to the wall. I haven't been using Facebook for some time now. But I hope there is a feature wherein we can block an application from sending any messages to the member.

yeah i am playing mafia wars.. i also use the friends for sale,restaurant city,farmville and pet society and other games...
but sometimes facebook got an error into this games.. but i recommend them you must not play in facebook because
you will become an addict gamer also like many others.. i don't know why facebook is so addictive

I have a facebook account and I'm active there. I play mafia wars and farmville. My mafia is way too small and my farm is full of strawberries (literally) :PAnyway, they are nice to play once in a while...

I'm currently playing Country Story on facebook. It's a great game by Playfish. The graphics are really cute and you get quests every level. If anyone hasn't heard of Playfish, you should go check out their games. I've played a couple of them (Pet Society, Restaurant City, Country Story) so far and have found them pretty good.I used to play mafia wars but I got bored after a while. It does give you the option to post many things to your wall but I don't think that's a problem. If you're annoyed by the news feed, there's a Hide button at the top right corner of the post. You can choose to hide either all the posts from that particular application or hide that friend entirely. It's undo-able so if you change your mind later, you can just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'Edit Options' to add the application/friends' news feed back.

Yeah facebook games are great especially when you are totally bored at office or need some simple stuff to spend your break time. Playfish definitely succeed in creating facebook games, I've seen almost everyone I know of plays at least 1 facebook game from Playfish.However, I think facebook games are definitely not when you are totally serious about gaming. There's still limitations as to what browser based games can do.

LMAO So I am not the only one who is hooked on these games. Thank you now I don't feel like a Gumba

Multi-player games are the motivation for new users.All my friends are having facebooks only because they want to play multi players games with me.This is interesting and makes Facebook bigger.My favorite Facebook games are Street Racing,FarmVille and Mafia Wars.For me YoVille it's not interesting so much and i don't want to play it but there are lots of ads for YoVille.Sometimes i want to play Pet Society but that is not very much.I can't choose only one from my favorite games but usually that is FarmVille.Nice design,nice animations,nice sounds and scripting.

I don't have a Facebook account (or a MySpace, for that matter) and I don't want one. Some people find it odd that I avoid social networking sites the way I do, but seriously, I have no use for them. Everyone ELSE in my family has one, and they're constantly messing with those Facebook apps, and frankly I don't see what is so great about them. There are better games elsewhere, why you would spend so much time on one of those lousy flash games or on those PHP based RPGs isn't something I understand. Maybe I'm just a stick in the mud, but I'm not a fan. :P

I don't have a Facebook account (or a MySpace, for that matter) and I don't want one. Some people find it odd that I avoid social networking sites the way I do, but seriously, I have no use for them. Everyone ELSE in my family has one, and they're constantly messing with those Facebook apps, and frankly I don't see what is so great about them. There are better games elsewhere, why you would spend so much time on one of those lousy flash games or on those PHP based RPGs isn't something I understand. Maybe I'm just a stick in the mud, but I'm not a fan. :P

Woo hoo!!! I found my "not-a-Facebook-fan-and-user" kin. *high five!!!*

I don't have a Facebook, mySpace or a Bebo or a MSN user thingy account either. I know that you can get hooked, and I know how addictive they are, because my friends are constantly on them day and night. I don't even have MSN either, and I am proud of it. I don't play games anymore, and the only reason why I would do so is to make some friends and spread the name of my site around, like advertising my site so that people will visit it... :)

But I'm not up to that yet... yeah not now really... but yeah, I'm pretty much agaisn't having a social networking site account... I mean, what's the point if you can see your friends every single day anyway? Plus, even you went overseas, you can still use your email, or use the mobile phone... I personally find this a much better option than MSN chatting, because you don't get pressurized into keep chatting with your friends until like, three am in the morning, each other not wanting to end the conversation and put each other down and yet knowing that you should go to sleep or ou won't be able to wake up tomorrow.

For email, it's just simple. It doesn't require you to meet up with your friends at a certain time in space and you can just wait for your friends reply without getting pressured into replying every time. And I mean, how cool it that???

Very. :P

Facebook games in the future can become a can and are among the most popular and najigranite games in the world with a huge living room and played if you do not play Because I had no time for me is all the interesting games are on Facebook :P </span>