xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
donneo

Google Chrome 3

On more than one year after the first presentation of Google Chrome to the public, Google has announced the version 3 of its browser. According to an official statement, Google Chrome is now 25% faster than its previous version in the performance of Java scripts on web pages, which users will be accelerated total viewing of web pages. Improvements were made in the field of management tabs, and the manipulation of audio and video content. "Chrome 3 is the result of work of 51 developers, representing 21 and 15 stable beta versions and removed correctly in the browser 3505 errors," said the official blog of the web browser. In just one year of presentation, Google Chrome is the third market of web browsers, with a share of around 3%, and next year is expected to double the percentage increase.

As per article on ghacks, there are not much changes with the new version of chrome. As per google chrome's development changes list, only 16 are so far listed. Check it here. I was expecting features like download manager, skin support. Also extension will be much appreciated. That way more developers will develop for chrome just like they build for firefox and opera. It's not release for the crowd yet. I didn't seen any news about this and much reviews as if it's final release. So i'll save myself one download. If it gets released with final version, then i'll be using portable version of chrome. Version 2 worked for me somehow, except with some crashing during spellcheck. Otherwise it went very well.

Thumbs up for Chrome. Ever since its launched, it has been my default browser. Sorry firefox, for all your plugins and functions, Chrome does a better job in loading a page and sure it does not have the crash problem that it associated with IE.

Just as everyone is settled into using the Google search engine, I'm settled into using the Firefox browser. And there are a lot of people like me - if google tries to attract us with that thing called "Chrome" then we can only pity them - coz there's not many new features and not so great performance when compared to the old fox - so there's still time for all of us to talk excitedly about chrome :P