xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
phpphp

Poll Became An Issue issue about obama at facebook poll application

A site member built a poll asking if President Obama should be killed. That become an issue. Now investigation by national security agency has been started. I started thinking should this matter be taken so searious as there are millions of users, who make strange polls for just fun. I have seen dozen of poll, about Irani president's death. SImilarly other presidents. I am observing that now US is becoming more sensitive

A site member built a poll asking if President Obama should be killed. That become an issue. Now investigation by national security agency has been started. I started thinking should this matter be taken so searious as there are millions of users, who make strange polls for just fun. I have seen dozen of poll, about Irani president's death. SImilarly other presidents. I am observing that now US is becoming more sensitive

Really? What has happened to the "Freedom Of Speech"? I guess US goveronment is overreacting. People make comment, polls ... . which they don't even think about. If they want to get sensetive to those stuff, then there would be a lot of work to do.

Really? What has happened to the "Freedom Of Speech"? I guess US goveronment is overreacting. People make comment, polls ... . which they don't even think about. If they want to get sensetive to those stuff, then there would be a lot of work to do.

yeah you can read detail from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ link...
yes govt is overreacting and forget the meaning of USA :lol:

I think that's bull crap. You know how many people compared Bush to Hitler and wanted him dead? The government did nothing to those people. Liberals always get their way, and this is a proven fact by this instance.In addition, it is freedom of speech. If it were "Do you think I should...", THEN it should be investigated.

even if we have the freedom to speech and do anything we must also have some code of ethics and behaviorsometimes we said that it was for fun but we didn't know we scare someone.. yes we have the freedom but we must knowwhat will be the effect of what we are doing.. sometimes the problem is also us.. we can do bad things.. we can kill someone butwe must face what will happen into us soon.. am i right?

What has happened to the "Freedom Of Speech"?

What, didn't you hear? You only have freedom of speech if you are non white. All white people can no longer express their views or make public comments about anyone who is non white. No matter what the comments are.

Funny, we could bash Busch to the ends of the earth, and say all sorts of terrible things about him, wether they were true or not, but boy you better not say a single bad word about Obama.