xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
phpphp

Http://www.free-webhosts.com/ website review different free websites and gives ratting

THis website reviews different free php hosting and gives ratting. They sahre their ratting criteria. But I am not satisfied with that. As you can see all the reviews are pretty old. what you guys say about it?

Thanks so much for posting this link... I was looking for something like this that compares websites. Anyway thanks, it was very helpful, I'm gonna definitely try out a couple of things, however, from what I've read, Xisto seems to be the best solution for most of my needs, so I think I'm gonna end up tryin' it out. Also I'm liking this community so far.

THis website reviews different free php hosting and gives ratting. They sahre their ratting criteria. But I am not satisfied with that. As you can see all the reviews are pretty old. what you guys say about it?

I very nice system, This is a bit like Compare the Market (UK) Where they compare car prices. This is a lot better use to me though. I am sure this website will get very huge soon.

I feel it's up to us to keep Xisto's review on that website positive. I think there's an old thread by OpaQue which requests members to give their honest opinion on Xisto at that website. Here's the link to the Xisto review page - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
We are currently at the 13th position in their top20 list. If we get some more reviews then we could certainly climb up! So if you haven't submitted your review yet, go and do it now :)

Good one such comparisons helps a lot in taking decisions and so comparisons should be used for decision making. But the matter here is how trust worthy is these comparisons, are they really based on actual research and surveys or not it is most important.

There are so many free hosting review sites.

http://www.freehostsfinder.com/ also offers a service up-time chart which is quite useful. They seems more updated and offers a detailed review of every website along with screenshots. But Xisto site listed at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ says that this service is no more active, no more updated or hidden from search results.