xisto Community
phpphp

The Most Dangerous Virus Of The Year 2009

The latest and most dangerous viruses are the "[DownAdUp]" worm, also called "[Conficker]." Computer security firm F-Secure said that the computer virus has infected 3.5 million computers around the world. This program can be harmful for the distribution of errors corrected using Windows. [DownAdUp] succeeded in spreading across the network, because the flaw that Microsoft patched in October to computers unpatched versions of the breach of Microsoft's operating system. But the biggest force in the worm is believed that the ability of computers infected with the worm to download the code from the point of destructive free fall. F-Secure reported that three of the most affected countries were China, Brazil and Russia.

Pfft, stupid viruses...I got infected with this one too, though I only had it in my system for like 5 minutes! :lol: If you get sent a .bat (batch) file and you think it's a virus, the best thing to do would be NOT to open it. Only a stupid idiot would be foolish enough to open a .bat file that contains code of a virus. Simply just right click it, and "Edit". Then you'd see if it is harmful or not. :P

Pfft, stupid viruses...I got infected with this one too, though I only had it in my system for like 5 minutes! :lol: If you get sent a .bat (batch) file and you think it's a virus, the best thing to do would be NOT to open it. Only a stupid idiot would be foolish enough to open a .bat file that contains code of a virus. Simply just right click it, and "Edit". Then you'd see if it is harmful or not. :(

yeah you are right but most of time we dont check to register software downloaded from torrent :P

Pfft, stupid viruses...I got infected with this one too, though I only had it in my system for like 5 minutes! laugh.gif If you get sent a .bat (batch) file and you think it's a virus, the best thing to do would be NOT to open it. Only a stupid idiot would be foolish enough to open a .bat file that contains code of a virus. Simply just right click it, and "Edit". Then you'd see if it is harmful or not. wink.gif

Wow Kel... Was it not the one that was deleteing your system files 1 by 1?

I must say I never have has a virus on my computer(s). Im special! :lol:

i heard about that and everyone was really anxious about it around april fools day.. but nothing happen??i really wish they put their booties in gear and unleashed the beast before everyone fixes their flaws in their systems..sorry i know REALLY BAD OF ME, but im just curious to see what it can doi want to see chaos.. ;p just not on my computer// just not on minei remmeber when something similar to this happened a couple of years ago, and it was insane, (too bad i wasnt computer aware back then) but now i am.. i want to see conflicker in action! BRING IT ON!btw. i was infected by the virus before.. about a year ago?? i had to pay about 150 to get the computer fixed up, because it SUCKED, i couldnt even open the damn internet, without it freezing or opening 145451 other windows.maybe thats why im resentful.anyone else just want to see what happens?/oh and by the way, i think the little reward windows has, is WAY TOO SMALL, how do they expect to get something as descret as A HACKER with that sum of money?

I have never seen conficker worm in action but there is lot's of hype about it. Many people are talking about it and IT security sites all over the world are warning users about it.I guess that's why zero day vulnerability cost so much and big companies are willing to pay a load sum of money for those vulnerability of their system. If these vulnerability are not bought by those generous offers from the company, it's going to cost alot more damage to the companies on their system before they can even prepare for it.

viruses are computer users enemies but sometimes we need it to be able to run the program?did you ever encounter this guys? you need that file which is a virus then when you delete it the wholeprogram/game will mess up?

conficker is said to have caused a lot of devastation and is hard to detect by anti viruses. But some strains of it have been blocked by most anti-virus programs and now it is not as bad as it was some months ago. But yes, it deserves to be called as the most dangerous virus of the year 2009.

Pfft, stupid viruses...I got infected with this one too, though I only had it in my system for like 5 minutes! :) If you get sent a .bat (batch) file and you think it's a virus, the best thing to do would be NOT to open it. Only a stupid idiot would be foolish enough to open a .bat file that contains code of a virus. Simply just right click it, and "Edit". Then you'd see if it is harmful or not. :P

You are right but we often do not chek is it .bin or now with downloading the torrent so virus you be dangerous you you don`t care about that I had some visuses but these whitch i had was not dangerous. :P

It is at times like these that I feel all cosy and safe in the Linux environment - there's no fear of such viruses or most other infections. If I'm not wrong, only rootkits pose any sort of threat to linux users and that too only if the user is careless. So when worms like Conficker strike, it's best that people start to know more about Linux and switch as soon as possible. That way they'll be more safer and happier while computing....

Another Virus? :P:):P The solution is simple: The Antivirus Software. I recommend Kaspersky. The virus are created by the same antivirus companies. How do you think their business grow? I don?t consider that "nerds" create all the virus to steal your credit card information, your address or something like that. Why you wil create a virus to damage computers if you will not receive any money?Maybe I am wrong but I am suspecting...

Another Virus? :P:):P The solution is simple: The Antivirus Software. I recommend Kaspersky. The virus are created by the same antivirus companies. How do you think their business grow? I don´t consider that "nerds" create all the virus to steal your credit card information, your address or something like that. Why you wil create a virus to damage computers if you will not receive any money?
Maybe I am wrong but I am suspecting...

You are very right.Second virus "makers" are from the anti virus companies.And how much more viruses are,there is more motivation for hackers to make virus which gets personal information.You aren't wrong, but anti-virus companies need to make and real viruses which can destroy computer,not steal information...And they make theirs products more smaller,just with good design.But we need to use anti-viruses and we love them.

The latest and most dangerous viruses are the "[DownAdUp]" worm, also called "[Conficker]." Computer security firm F-Secure said that the computer virus has infected 3.5 million computers around the world. This program can be harmful for the distribution of errors corrected using Windows. [DownAdUp] succeeded in spreading across the network, because the flaw that Microsoft patched in October to computers unpatched versions of the breach of Microsoft's operating system. But the biggest force in the worm is believed that the ability of computers infected with the worm to download the code from the point of destructive free fall. F-Secure reported that three of the most affected countries were China, Brazil and Russia.

You are right but we often do not chek is it .bin or now with downloading the torrent so virus you be dangerous you you don`t care about that I had some visuses but these whitch i had was not dangerous. :P

jajajajajaa I have to say the truth and the truth is that I have heard a lot about virus and I made a post explaining what is a virus but there is no evidence that related a virus to the destruction of a Operative System. The virus damage files of course but all the OS are designed to resist a damage made with the lost of critical files by a virus. The fear about virus is the ignorence about how can you repair a computer that presents problems like dont run the OS or a blue screen and somethings like that. So you maybe say that this is the most dangerous virus in all the internet and maybe is truth but I have to tell you that I use a PC of ?99 and I can?t give me the lux to use a lot of software because I will overload the system what I do is simply I dont use antivirus and If you ask me I maybe have virus in my pc but i prefer to eliminate them manually over use an antivirus. The virus and the trojans most of them doesn?t make anything. I have tried to infect some computers in the school but I cant why? because the trojan was out of date and noone is updating it. So maybe the virus is the worst nightmare to a OS but the damage depends of the PC?s owner too.