xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mew

Hello short introduction :)

I was looking for free hosting and I found this. Already got myself a host but I figured it'd be fun to join the forum anyway. I'm 21 this year and studying full-time in university. I hate attending lectures so I skip all of them and get someone to sign the attendance sheet. I sell stuff part-time with my boyfriend on ebay and we're trying to find more ways to make passive income and/or a load of cash so we can go on a month-long holiday by the end of next year.I'm currently trying to get a web site up to sell various cutesy stuff locally. Also thinking about getting myself a blog (and possibly making some money out of it) but hesitating due to privacy issues. Hmm..I guess that's all. :lol:

Welcome, you have alot of plans and i would say that just do it...dont hesitate...most of the people waste their time in deciding thing rather implementing their great ideas. You have ideas and just start working how to achieve it... right efforts in right direction :lol:

hi mew welcome here at Xisto family :lol: glad to have you here.. please enjoy heresince your mycent was already registered and activated i won't have to say something :Pgood luck for free hosting.. btw.. it's like a paid hosting not a free hosting.. it's faster than others

Hello everyone. I am a fresh graduate. I have done graduation in software eng. I was looking for free web hosting as i want to host a website. Actually i have made a product which i want to share with other people through this web hosting. It's size is 1.5 MB. So actually i am finding a server which has file size limit above 1.5 MB.

Hello everyone. I am a fresh graduate. I have done graduation in software eng. I was looking for free web hosting as i want to host a website. Actually i have made a product which i want to share with other people through this web hosting. It's size is 1.5 MB. So actually i am finding a server which has file size limit above 1.5 MB.

You can get here more than 1.5 MB space with extra services. YOu just need to post here. In this way you will earn myCent and that will help you to purchase web hosting. there are multiple plans. but I think best plane for is 1.95 $ per month. and you can easily earn this in few days. But remember you have to post quality stuff!
To earn myCENT you have to register yourself here https://support.xisto.com/ with the same email which you used in Xisto.com. But you can start posting right now they will be count later when synchronization will be finish.
good luck