xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
damoon

Game Cheats For Pro Evolution Soccer

Well, I do not have PES for PS2 in fact I do not have ps2. However, I have PES for PC but I donot use any cheats because in my opinion use of cheats decrease the fun of a game and PES is one of the best entertaining game, so, I prefer not to use cheat codes. I don't know why you want to use cheats. But, still I will try finding the cheats for PES for PS2. I know one of my friend who owns PS2 but I don't know whether he has PES or not. By the way I will try my best to find the cheats.

I don`t exactly have ps2 but I have PES 10 the Full game on psp but I prefer you don't use cheats because its boring but I can tell you something if u have PES 10the you can do this.On PES 10 on the left when you go onto it the game PES 10 on the left will be something  there that says Edit u can click on that then thell be something that says like Edit player and whole other thing you can do loads of things.

-reply by Usamah