xisto Community
phpphp

Download Free F.e.a.r Combat Multiplayer Pc Game

F.E.A.R. Combat is a free, horror, multi-player

shooter game for PC users. With awesome graphics the game package

includes the special effects to create an environment which strengthens

the player to run and shoot the targets quickly. F.E.A.R. Combat is one of the best FPS shooter game, just go to http://www.warnerbros.com/landing/index.html, and enter your date of birth there to receive the authentication key to download the game.

Notice from galexcd:
Anything you copy MUST be put in

Old news, but still a fun game.I suggest that if you have the power behind your PC to try this game out. There's nothing that matches the satisfaction of pinning an opponent to the ceiling with a 25mm Penetrator. :lol: Check your system requirements. If you like first-person shooters and don't mind being stuck in a dark, office environment for your deathmatches, give F.E.A.R. a shot. (No pun intended.)

I didn't knew it was given free. Anyway this one is old now. Anyone who is heading on to download this... To make your download worth it play the game during night time, on a pretty decent sized screen, with good headphones. I haven't heard any serious gamer telling, "this aint scary".Edit: Hey, thats multiplayer, my bad, how come I didnt read the title completely. Well, its just shoot em up with buddies.

Edited by BCD (see edit history)