xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
phpphp

Comparison Of Different Free Webhosting And My Decision best hosting trap17

Hello guys, It was hard for me to decide where to host my website as I want free webhosting atleast I make my website more attractive for users. I hosted my website on various free hosting like xhosting, 000webhost etc. But I was not satisfied. I searched for public reviews and found very negative reviews about all free webhosting except Xisto. Yes its true. It shows Xisto dedication and honesty that after many years they are satisfying their members. I appreciate it very much

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Yes. On Xisto,you get hosting by paying through Mycents. So it's not just free hosting. You can even buy domains names like .com, .net and other some domains. You can pay for the professional hosting packages featured on Xisto - Web Hosting, with your Mycents earned on this forum. To earn mycents all you've to do is post quality replies and create good threads. And you're right.It is dedicated and honest network for hosting. You get more than what you asked for when you order hosting packages. Hope to see you contributing positively to forum. Have fun and enjoy hosting.

yup Xisto is better than other.. but this isn't free.. you need to participate here at forums where you can earn mycent

mycent a virtual money where you can use it to buy a hosting package or a website before you can use this feature

you must first register at Xisto - Support.com use the email address you use here in order to link each other but

it takes 4-12 hours to be link

and to get more mycent you must post here and replying into some threads or topics except into those sections that you can't earn

mycent you must read the description of the section if it isn't give post count or mycent

again I good luck you here in Xisto hope you will become more active and build a better site like what you want Posted Image

Yes, I also appreciate Xisto for their excellent services which no doubt are much more similar to paid services offer by other web hosts. Here we not only get free web hosting (... of course we have to post good quality post which earn myCENTs and by which we can purchase their any product or service which they provide to all their users...) but also free domain names and this is unique about Xisto. My story is much more similar to yours. Before joining Xisto I also join a lot of free web hosts like 000webhost, hosthelpers, free webhosting area and 110mb. But none of them was good enough to satisfy my requirements. Among these web hosts I found 000webhost most worst as my request never get approved. But luckily I found Xisto one of the best free web host.After all my experiences with other free web hosts and Xisto I would say that your decision of choosing Xisto as your web host is absolutely correct.Hope to see you at Xisto forum posting good quality posts and enjoying hosting with Xisto!

Hello guys, It was hard for me to decide where to host my website as I want free webhosting atleast I make my website more attractive for users. I hosted my website on various free hosting like xhosting, 000webhost etc. But I was not satisfied. I searched for public reviews and found very negative reviews about all free webhosting except Xisto. Yes its true. It shows Xisto dedication and honesty that after many years they are satisfying their members. I appreciate it very much

That is great Trap 17 was rated so high! I was searching for a good domain and I pondered across Trap 17. I was searching still but when I read this I knew that I could end my search of good, free domains with a dedicated community and easy layout for navigation! Thank you for posting this and now I end my search!

I like the idea of the credit system, although its difficult to get started.It would have been nice to have enough credit just to try out the service, where you could increase service by increasing you post score for credits.Other than that, the site look pretty well supported.

I do agree with you on this topic, Tough the one thing I think is letting Xisto and Xisto down is the support they seem to take ages to reply and maybe could set up some sort of live support to stop all these support tickets.

Support ticket system is common with almost every host. Top hosts like Dreamhost, Bluehost, Hostgator also have support ticket system. Live support person system had issues in recession time with almost every major hosting company. As virtual assistant job takers are no longer picking these jobs or you can say hosting companies are not hiring them anymore. So chances are there that if any technical person is available for that job then sure there will be one here as well. Not sure, if opaque find any as of yet.

hello,free hosting is not as good to satisfy, i also tried many of hosting services & finally i decided to host with Xisto.com but here the hosting is not free, we are paying myCENT (that is free), And remember nothing is free in world and we should beware at the free hosting service, (it may down anytime), because you are not paying, and they have right to remove your file from their system without any warning..!!If after reading my post above still you want to use free hosting, i will recommend you zymichost.com or byethost.com (both are good in free with trusted by many of webmasters)-Thanks

I had the same problem as phphp, but now im freed from that problem thanks to his post lol!after searching for days i came across Xisto, but i can't find any way to register,and after a more thorough search and saw this post i finally understood.Xisto is offering a way different way than the other free hosting website, and it looks very promising!So here i am with my post, hoping to help and convincing the other who have the same problem!

I'm looking forward to start my web hosting here. So far I'm focusing on posting to this forum and reading members' contributions. The setup for posting here is great and the it's really rewarding. I learnt a lot of stuff here although I just started.I'm sure I'll get a lot of help once I start hosting, the people in this forum are very cooperative and many of them have good knowledge and IT skills.