xisto Community
hype

Using Subdomains Provided By Trap17

I've read and followed the instructions guided by this thread --> http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61751-free-web-hosting-free-trap17asta-subdomain-hosting-procedure-how-to-order-yournametrap17com-or-yournameastahostcom/

However, I could not find the option "I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain". I cannot find any ways to set up a hosting account with a subdomain provided as well. Anyone have any idea about this?

In your Xisto - Support Client Area, got to "Order", then select the package for your hosting account, click "Next" or "Continue". Then you get to the Domain Management.

The product/service you have chosen requires a domain name so please enter your domain name selection from below.

You have 3 options to choose from:

I want Xisto - Web Hosting (Xisto) to register a new domain for me.

I want to transfer my domain to Xisto - Web Hosting (Xisto)

I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain.

I believe the one in bold is the one your wanting, yes? Select that one, and click into the text boxes. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, click "Click to continue". :lol:

However, I could not find the option "I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain". I cannot find any ways to set up a hosting account with a subdomain provided as well. Anyone have any idea about this?

I think there is NO third option as you mentioned if you follow this. Xisto - Support/billing >Order > Shopping cart >Misc. In Misc page there is link to domain registration. In domain registration there are only two options like :

# I want Xisto - Web Hosting (Xisto) to register a new domain for me.

# I want to transfer my domain to Xisto - Web Hosting (Xisto)

There is NO third option if you follow this way. I think you can follow the method as sky explained above. That is go from choosing plan then go to domain registration option.

Weird stuff I couldn't find the 3rd option just now on Order page. Now I tried again it's working fine already. Anyway thanks and sorry for all the trouble. =.=