xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
camzio

Hello Hello

Hello EveryoneI am new to the forum, I am currently going into my third year at Uni studying computing and internet systems and my favorite subject is web design, though I really am still learning. :lol: I recently posted under the web design forum as I have nearly finished a website i've been building for a friend but the post has not appeared. Is there a reason for this? I noticed it said it was being moderated and only guys/gals of level 1 and higher can use it? Where can I find out what level I am?Many thanks and hope you had or are having a great day!Camzio

wow another new one.. i wish to have more i wish to see this forum much populated ehehi welcome into our family please enjoy your stay here don't hesitate to ask if you have something to askanyway you should register also at Xisto - Support.com in order to activate your mycentmycents are the virtual money here in order for you to be able to purchase a service or a hosting package or a domain name you willbe able to earn those by posting such good things into this forum

wow another new one.. i wish to have more i wish to see this forum much populated ehehi welcome into our family please enjoy your stay here don't hesitate to ask if you have something to ask
anyway you should register also at Xisto - Support.com in order to activate your mycent

mycents are the virtual money here in order for you to be able to purchase a service or a hosting package or a domain name you will
be able to earn those by posting such good things into this forum

Hi
Many thanks for your reply. Please to converse with you also. I will register with the above link but can you advise me, am I allowed to ask questions in the web design link and get a reply?

Many thanks

Hello camzio Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

You need to tell us a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about how things work here at Trap 17.

Good Luck with your endevour.

Hello camzio, welcome to Xisto forum.I hope you enjoy your stay here. :lol: Have fun and enjoy posting and meeting new members, if you have questions, just open a topic on proper sub forum.Remember to read the rules.Happy posting...