xisto Community
friendforever

Watch This Amazing Magic Of Man Becoming Woman

Yup...Hes under the bed. A mix of mirrors and/or sidepanels and he slips under the bed and she slips out. Done.

Ahhhhmm, because I don't believe in real magic.Do you think its real? I couldnt find any other way of doing it than cutting to the part where the guy is hidden, then added a clip where the girl is suddenly appear.

There is magic in the world. But it cant do things like in that video.If the bed had a trapdoor in it the guy could easily go under the covers, drop through the door and the woman shows up. I have a feeling that when he is playing with the clock that the woman is getting under the covers from under/behind the bed, so when the guy gets in the bed he just goes through a trapdoor and its just her left to show herself.

Yup...Hes under the bed. A mix of mirrors and/or sidepanels and he slips under the bed and she slips out. Done.

I dont think it could be like that, that was just way to fast to exchange or roll over or anything other thing. :lol:

Well, you need to answer for yourself. Is this guy the modern day Gandalf and can turn himself from a solid man into a solid woman at the click of his fingers. Or is it simply a trick involving trap doors mirrors and video edits?

mm... cant see exactly what is happening here. Notice after he grabs the clock his torsoe is unaturally upright as if he wasnt lying down at all but actually standing up (i think during the process of him grabbing the clock he goes from lying down to standing up). After he places the clock down and is beginning to lay onto the bed (or pretending to) he flicks the covers up enough for the woman to curl up on the bed (you can see the form of her legs and hips which are not the form of a mans).About half a second before the covers begin lifting he slides his head towards the center and under the bed and while he does that, he throws the covers enough over his head to disappear underneath. Meanwhile the woman throws herself up out of bed. How he conceals the trap door i cant say exactly and im not sure where the mirrors are. If you look at where the light and shadows hit the floor underneath the bed it looks realistic. Although when the woman gets up and the bed rocks i cant identify if the shadow on the right leg moves accordingly to the rocking, its to difficult to determine due to video compression. Notice also that there are two camera changes during the whole sequence, but then again most of the audience seems to be engaged, either that or a room full of actors.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)