xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
akira550

Some Advice Please?

Hi everyone i have a crush in one of my school mate but he didn't know me and i don't have the confidence to introduce myself into her.. any suggestions on how can i introduce myself into her in a perfect way? because i really want to be her friend and to know her also please help me i am crazy inlove right now ahathanks for the one who can give a suggestion :lol: i will wait for your repliesplease make it clear and in a step by step way

Hello Akira..From my experience :lol:, the first thing that you should do is make her smile/laugh. If you can do that, you're already on first base. Because if you made her smile, that would mean thats shes comfortable with you.Flirt a little bit, and the rest will follow.Goodluck,Dolrich

Hello Akira..
From my experience :lol:, the first thing that you should do is make her smile/laugh. If you can do that, you're already on first base. Because if you made her smile, that would mean thats shes comfortable with you.

Flirt a little bit, and the rest will follow.

Goodluck,
Dolrich

I have to agree with Dolrich to a point. Yes is you can make her smile and laugh, great. but flirt? no that might make you sound as your after more than well you know. Also you may want to see if any of your friend know the girl, maybe if they do they can help by introducing the 2 of you. Not knowing your age or her's is a little tough, but I feel as once the ice is broken the 2 of you might just hit it off. but honestly I would just try talking with her. what's the worst that can happen?

Good Luck

I have to agree with Dolrich to a point. Yes is you can make her smile and laugh, great. but flirt? no that might make you sound as your after more than well you know. Also you may want to see if any of your friend know the girl, maybe if they do they can help by introducing the 2 of you. Not knowing your age or her's is a little tough, but I feel as once the ice is broken the 2 of you might just hit it off. but honestly I would just try talking with her. what's the worst that can happen?
Good Luck

so i need to be true? show who i really am can you two please give me some technique? how can i make her smile? i should start from friendship? i shouldn't rush her with such thing like love ? am i right? i should wait?

Girls, women, females in general change their "taste" of men over time. We hear, "oh I like that bad boy" to "I like a man who I can count on" and "he will make a good husband and a father." They drive men crazy--mentally. It's either this or that...never the same thing. LOL but we can't live without them.What's the perfect way? There is none. Whether she's young or mid-age there's no magic formula in approaching her. She can be perfect for you but you may not be perfect to her.So, be direct. Walk up to her and say, "hi." Say, "hi, I'm (your name) and I was wondering if I can take you to a movie this Saturday?"There are two things going on here--one is that you are showing you are not afraid of her, the whole social asking out, and the first step. Two is that you already have some activity in mind and you are requesting her presence at the time and location. Why is this important? Because, no girl will ever respect you if you say, "well we can do whatever you want" or "I don't know, what do you want to do?"Even those who say "I want a sensitive man..." all feel that they want a man with some plan, some courage and some firmness. A man without a spin is treated like lower than...well you get the idea.You can be firm but be courteous at the same time. Asking her to a movie at 7 this Friday says you have a plan in mind already. And by asking her nicely to go with you is the opposite of Tarzanian (me Tarzan, you Jane, we go now!).There are other tricks and methods which we've all tried one time or the other. But the matter of fact is that being honest is really appealing to all women. "You know I was so nervous the whole time I was walking up to you to ask you out. But I'm glad I did it because now I have the chance to know you better." And if you come across one who does not, well she's just not worth your time.But, there's honesty and there's too much information honesty. Just play slow but be direct. Don't be all psycho and go, "I love you and I want to be with you night and day!" when you've been only dating for 20 minutes :lol: Right? Get to know her and let her get to know you.

1st and foremost, you must build up your confidence. Girl don't like a coward boy. It is your confidence that will attract her. Please be understand, that confidence doesn't mean you brag on stuff or act on it. It must come from beneath you. When you manage to gather the strength, all you have to do is direct approach the girl. Simply saying nicely and warm:"Hi, my name's A, and Ive been meaning to get to know you all this __. Btw, do you like chocolate? Here, I have one for you (just bought one cute chocolate medium size). Don't worry it's non fat." (smile).After that introduction, don't leave your spot. Wait for her response. And then, make another move. You can either do one of these:"Can I walk you home after school?""Do u know "B" served the best pie in town? Would you like to go there with me after school?" or if you can, dare yourself to say like this:"I know i may sound cheesy, but it take a courage for me to go up here and say hi to you. I found you as the most beautiful person I have ever seen. It may not be fancy, but I made reservation in restaurant near the park/beach. If you have time, would be lovely if I can take you there with me..."if she said no, continue with this line:"It's ok. (smile). But you know I won't give up that easily :lol:. Can I call you? Just in case you need help with homework and stuff? (smile)"You must remember, the most important part of all these, is to take it light. Be humorous. Don't look serious. Smile a alot, and insert lil joke (not to overdo, though) in it.Good luck

Girls, women, females in general change their "taste" of men over time. We hear, "oh I like that bad boy" to "I like a man who I can count on" and "he will make a good husband and a father." They drive men crazy--mentally. It's either this or that...never the same thing. LOL but we can't live without them.
What's the perfect way? There is none. Whether she's young or mid-age there's no magic formula in approaching her. She can be perfect for you but you may not be perfect to her.

So, be direct. Walk up to her and say, "hi." Say, "hi, I'm (your name) and I was wondering if I can take you to a movie this Saturday?"

There are two things going on here--one is that you are showing you are not afraid of her, the whole social asking out, and the first step. Two is that you already have some activity in mind and you are requesting her presence at the time and location. Why is this important? Because, no girl will ever respect you if you say, "well we can do whatever you want" or "I don't know, what do you want to do?"

Even those who say "I want a sensitive man..." all feel that they want a man with some plan, some courage and some firmness. A man without a spin is treated like lower than...well you get the idea.

You can be firm but be courteous at the same time. Asking her to a movie at 7 this Friday says you have a plan in mind already. And by asking her nicely to go with you is the opposite of Tarzanian (me Tarzan, you Jane, we go now!).

There are other tricks and methods which we've all tried one time or the other. But the matter of fact is that being honest is really appealing to all women. "You know I was so nervous the whole time I was walking up to you to ask you out. But I'm glad I did it because now I have the chance to know you better." And if you come across one who does not, well she's just not worth your time.

But, there's honesty and there's too much information honesty. Just play slow but be direct. Don't be all psycho and go, "I love you and I want to be with you night and day!" when you've been only dating for 20 minutes :P Right? Get to know her and let her get to know you.

i will do what you said i will let her to know me more and more i will start in friendship first because every love starts on friendship but not all

1st and foremost, you must build up your confidence. Girl don't like a coward boy. It is your confidence that will attract her. Please be understand, that confidence doesn't mean you brag on stuff or act on it. It must come from beneath you.
When you manage to gather the strength, all you have to do is direct approach the girl. Simply saying nicely and warm:
"Hi, my name's A, and Ive been meaning to get to know you all this __. Btw, do you like chocolate? Here, I have one for you (just bought one cute chocolate medium size). Don't worry it's non fat." (smile).

After that introduction, don't leave your spot. Wait for her response. And then, make another move. You can either do one of these:
"Can I walk you home after school?"
"Do u know "B" served the best pie in town? Would you like to go there with me after school?"
or if you can, dare yourself to say like this:
"I know i may sound cheesy, but it take a courage for me to go up here and say hi to you. I found you as the most beautiful person I have ever seen. It may not be fancy, but I made reservation in restaurant near the park/beach. If you have time, would be lovely if I can take you there with me..."

if she said no, continue with this line:
"It's ok. (smile). But you know I won't give up that easily :( . Can I call you? Just in case you need help with homework and stuff? (smile)"

You must remember, the most important part of all these, is to take it light. Be humorous. Don't look serious. Smile a alot, and insert lil joke (not to overdo, though) in it.

Good luck

you had a point i must build up my self confidence first but how? every time i told myself that i will be confident but when she's in front of me i don't know what to do my confidence goes down i don't know why and how but i should find a way to build it up :lol: anyway thanks

You have nothing to loose, dont be afraid.Just think this is the last day of your life... :lol: So go ahead, jump for it.Gudluck "kababayan" fellow citizen..

You have nothing to loose, dont be afraid.Just think this is the last day of your life... :P
So go ahead, jump for it.

Gudluck "kababayan" fellow citizen..

yeah i have nothing to lose i better try it before someone else would plan to steal her from me
i need to do it no matter what.. i would fight for her aha what a great speech anyway thanks to all of you
now i know what would i need to do :lol: tomorrow i will do all the things you suggest guys..
thanks you guys such a good person

yeah i have nothing to lose i better try it before someone else would plan to steal her from me i need to do it no matter what.. i would fight for her aha what a great speech anyway thanks to all of you now i know what would i need to do happy.gif tomorrow i will do all the things you suggest guys..thanks you guys such a good person

Lol, looks like you're obsessed with her thoughts. One thing from my side i would like to tell you, Be yourself. It doesn't matter who you are, what she thinks of you. But it does matter what you think of yourself. Don't try to be something for her, just be who you're . As far as i've seen girls don't like boys who change for some girls. Girls like confident, if not atleast one who is of his having own opinion. Confidence is like Sine-wave so if any girl judges you on that, then don't care for that. and yeah one important thing: have some patience, take your time. Don't get confused and restless when you see her. Anyway, that's good for first timers though. :lol: