xisto Community
akira550

Favorite Subject? what is it?

Do you have a favorite subject? or don't? maybe you have one why don't you share it to us? for us to know what subject you are the best..if you will ask me? i love history and math but i am not that good in math.. i only love it because it helps me in daily living and it was challenging whenever my instructor give a problem when i am the first one who solve it.. i am really happy.. and i am comparing the math problems into my daily problems i subtract my fears,i add my strength.. i divide my time.. i multiply my happiness isn't it great?i love history because it lets me know what happened in the past.. what are the wrong things happened what are the mistakes of the people that we shouldn't do now specially Philippines is rich in history.. i know your country was also.. and it lets me decide what should i do tomorrowhow about you my friend? what was yours? share it to us please? we want to know it and explain why and how it helps you? :lol:

When I was in kinder, I dreamed to become a scientist...

That dream stayed with me as I grow up.

Enough of that, my favorite subject science, it always fascinate me seeing wonders of nature,

how things are created, etc.

Nevertheless, that dream somewhat came true.

Im am now a computer SCIENTIST. :lol:

When I was in kinder, I dreamed to become a scientist...

That dream stayed with me as I grow up.

Enough of that, my favorite subject science, it always fascinate me seeing wonders of nature,

how things are created, etc.

Nevertheless, that dream somewhat came true.

Im am now a computer SCIENTIST. :P

wow a computer scientist :lol: your a graduate of what course? your great ehe i am still studying in the field of computer science bachelor of science and i am planning to take the master degree of it because like you i really like computer too by the way sir where you from? hey.. any secrets can you share for me to become as successful as you? :(

wow a computer scientist :lol: your a graduate of what course? your great ehe i am still studying in the field of computer science bachelor of science and i am planning to take the master degree of it because like you i really like computer too by the way sir where you from? hey.. any secrets can you share for me to become as successful as you? :P

Im a Bachelor of Computer Science graduate just this march.
If you love the field you are in right now, then success would not be that far.
Also dont forget to pray...

Im from Dumaguete, a dumagueteno. :(

Im a Bachelor of Computer Science graduate just this march.If you love the field you are in right now, then success would not be that far.
Also dont forget to pray...

Im from Dumaguete, a dumagueteno. :P

aha what was your work now? i am from tarlac city you didn't say that you are a filipino also kababayan :lol: is the blogging or webmaster working for income? because i am planning to earn using it can you suggest?

I am a web developer for a company during day time, and im working for two web company during night time. :lol: I don't have idea about blogging, there's no wrong in trying. Some say their earning good per month, but i think that would take some time.Gudluck bro...

I would like to join this discussion as well....I too have a favorite subject which I really like to read..I like to read any subjects related to programming or computer software..My deep interest is towards computer, I have developed many softwares as well as websites.I really like to work on computer for hours and hours.I would say that computer is something which I can't live without....Hope my participation was somthing you would have enjoyed....

My favourite subjects were always things like maths, physics, chemistry and electronics. I liked maths because I could do it, I was good at it and I've actually found quite a bit of it useful. Physics appealed because I like knowing how things work, including the universe as a whole. Chemistry was good because if you stick with it long enough you do finally get the chance to make lots of bubbling brightly coloured potions, clouds of smoke and explosions :lol: I never really liked IT simply because it was always so ridiculously easy - using word processors and the like. Now I'm studying physics at university :P

I am a web developer for a company during day time, and im working for two web company during night time. :P I don't have idea about blogging, there's no wrong in trying. Some say their earning good per month, but i think that would take some time.

Gudluck bro...

wow your a busy man? what company? anyway you are good in website maybe sometime can you teach me? ehe i know that was too much but i really want to learn more.. well goodluck to you too

I would like to join this discussion as well....
I too have a favorite subject which I really like to read..

I like to read any subjects related to programming or computer software..

My deep interest is towards computer, I have developed many softwares as well as websites.

I really like to work on computer for hours and hours.

I would say that computer is something which I can't live without....

Hope my participation was somthing you would have enjoyed....

your a computer geek? do you use different types of language to develop a program? where you from? are you a freelance programmer or working into a company? sorry about the questions.. i am just curious

My favourite subjects were always things like maths, physics, chemistry and electronics. I liked maths because I could do it, I was good at it and I've actually found quite a bit of it useful. Physics appealed because I like knowing how things work, including the universe as a whole. Chemistry was good because if you stick with it long enough you do finally get the chance to make lots of bubbling brightly coloured potions, clouds of smoke and explosions :lol: I never really liked IT simply because it was always so ridiculously easy - using word processors and the like. Now I'm studying physics at university :(

wow a genius? hey yeah word processors are easy but programming is not that easy to learn it requires a big logic

I also love electronics, i had created an automated elevator, using VB.

I still remember when i was a kid, I almost burned our house, because I connected a single christmas light bulb on

220 volts because I was not contented on the power of the remote control battery I used. Posted Image

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

I also love electronics, i had created an automated elevator, using VB.I still remember when i was a kid, I almost burned our house, because I connected a single christmas light bulb on
220 volts because I was not contented on the power of the remote control battery I used. :P

Offtopic:
The last company I have worked with was Philwebservices. Just pm me if you need help.

really? aha a real scientist :lol: anyway will you help me for free? aha because i don't have money to pay
where is that Philiwebservices? is that a big company? where is it located and what do you usually do? except from web developing?

literature is great.. People who likes literature are good in writings i wish to learn more about literature because they are reading as well and have a high level of comprehension.. i really love to read english literature but i mostly like to read my forefathers literature.. i tend to discover new things and ideas

My favorite subject has always been SCIENCE and strictly speaking my favorite subject is PHYSICS. I loved physics when I was in school, but now I can't study physics anymore because I have landed in programming area. Now I am pursuing a bachelor degree in Computer science.I love programming but not as much as studying physics, but now I have no choice. I made a wrong choice a long time ago and now I have to live with it.

My favorite subject has always been SCIENCE and strictly speaking my favorite subject is PHYSICS. I loved physics when I was in school, but now I can't study physics anymore because I have landed in programming area. Now I am pursuing a bachelor degree in Computer science.
I love programming but not as much as studying physics, but now I have no choice. I made a wrong choice a long time ago and now I have to live with it.

ooh why? continue it.. even if you have another course because that what you love but also focus in programming.
yeah programming brings excitement into me.. you can study again other people takes many courses and finish it like my professor
she is a mass communication graduate and she wants to extend more his knowledge that's why while teaching she takes the
Computer Science course now she finish the masteral degree she is good in public speaking and writing and communication yet also good in computers and she was a beautiful woman (just sharing )