xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Twilight-seraphim

Anime Fight Pairings who VS who?

what is the best anime fight pairing?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ya ok i was really bored... me and my friend made these up... as u can tell we got pretty stupid after a while... like from tails vs shippou on... XD ya it a bunch of random anime fight pairings XD i probly shouldnt have done so many fma ones but.... XD it the best anime to get rondom fights from XD

i like vegeta vs hiei.... but of them is a cool person that fight until the last loods tear... but, i dont think it is balance... you know... vegeta can have such a great energy ball, while hiei? vegeta and others dragon ball z char can destroy the world but hiei? .why don't you add one more... hiei vs sasuke, it is balance fight... they will do it draw!!

i like vegeta vs hiei.... but of them is a cool person that fight until the last loods tear... but, i dont think it is balance... you know... vegeta can have such a great energy ball, while hiei? vegeta and others dragon ball z char can destroy the world but hiei? .

why don't you add one more... hiei vs sasuke, it is balance fight... they will do it draw!!

48060[/snapback]

**shakes fist at u** >>>>MAJOR HIEI FAN<<<< well i thot about hiei vs sasuke but it's been done (random fanficts) sides hiei's kill sasuke XD and i'm not going for balance really **points to the roy vs naru one** PULEEZE NARU'D WIN DUH! j/p ... hiei'd burn vegeta to a crisp mind u..... j/p j/p XD

those really are random but the only pairing that makes sense is vash and spike cuz they both got guns and maybe because adult swim used to play them right after the other but if i had to think of a fight itd be Jubei (Ninja Scroll) vs. Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)