xisto Community
Ash-Bash

What Browser Do You Use?

Browsers  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi guys,

Well I don't know about you lot but I like a Browser to feel good so I can post better and longer :lol: Seems to work in Safari :P.

I want you guys to vote "Which Browser you use?" I am just very nosey :(Please use the Poll to vote and reply with Why you use it.

- Ash.

Well of course it would have to be Mozilla Firefox!THat is one of the best browsers in the worls.The only down thing is Colleges/Schools tend not to use that for some reason.I dont get on with Internet Explorer and never will do. There is somthing about it I hate. :lol:

Edited by Phoneix (see edit history)

I use firefox for development, i cant live without those firefox addons.And for testing, IE, safari, google chrome...

i really liked to use firefox because of it's speed and the add ons IE can't beat firefox but opera is great also i didn't try the google chrome yet? is anyone of you tried it already? how's its going?

I personally use Safari, both because I have a Macintosh computer AND because it's the default browser... It's pretty good, I suppose, though I hate it when they couldn't "find the server"... Other browsers don't have that type of problem. The only reason why I like it is because when you got to a certain site lots and lots of times, they "bookmark" it by putting on a screen shot of it, and I think that that's pretty good.I don't really know about the other though... but anyway... I have tried Fire fox before... It's not that good in my opinion. I haven't tried Google Chrome though. I just think that Google is trying too hard to expand their audience and earn lots and lots of money. They just put ads everywhere, and I don't like it at all... (notice how they even embbeded ads onto the videos on Youtube??? I reckon the video makers should be given credit for that and be given a portion of their profits...)So I'm like, against Google Chrome.But for me, I prefer the default browser on each different computers respectively, Safari on Mac and Internet Explorer on Windows.

Agreed name less I do like the "Top Sites" interface on Safari I think Apple done a great job on that. Though it would be great if they could make it more customizable like Mozilla Firefox. Have an Addon website type thing.

It is really difficult for me to tell which browser I use because I use almost every browser. For example to surf internet on slow net connection I use Opera turbo otherwise I use Firefox. For doing googling I use google chrome. When something goes wrong with my current browser I use Internet Explorer 8. I like trying new things! :lol: However, my main browser is Firefox in which I am browsing currently.

I have started using the web browser "Google Chrome" I think this is the best browser for me. I have seen talks on other forums that they maybe making it like Firefox with there addon's custom mods etc & Skins. This would be awesome if Google done this. I hope it goes ahead.

I use Opera and always did as my primary browser since version 7 or 6.. It's really fast and works well.. but I don't use it as my default browser, as my default browser I use Chromium or the so called Iron browser which is very similar to Google Chrome just that is has some features removed from the original Chrome to protect my privacy a little bit, because it's very fast and I made it default to open links from IRC, Skype and emails which usually aren't interesting or just temporary.. On Opera I have a lot of tabs which I always need and do all the main browsing, store cookies and etc. where on Chromium I delete all my browsing data quite often. :lol:

You can get Chromium here: http://www.srware.net/en/software_srware_iron.php

I use mostly Firefox (current version), but I sometimes hop onto Chrome or IE. Of course, I also keep myself updated with safari and opera as well but I barely use them though.

I use Firefox , and found it best but I used to use chrome because of its usability factors but left because of some compatibilties issues with windows 7 and pdf files etc. I hate IE because its so slow..........