xisto Community
akira550

Programming Language i want to invent this

Programming language today is using some sort of signs and many other things and this is why it makes difficult for others to understand itsomeday just a wish. i want to invent a programming language that is written in full english paragraph and sentence to make programming easy and friendly btw not only in english language also in other language that can help peoples who's not that fluent in english create a program easily..i also want to create an OS that can defeat LINUX and MSahaha what a big dreamand i want to make it free just like LINUXi dont want to be a greed like MSi want people will use my creations for free and for fun ^^PS sory for my bad english and this is just a dream ^^

Edited by akira550
fixed spacing issue (see edit history)

Meh, he's get a warning for all those spaces anyway.

Akira, the best way you can learn PHP, C++, HTML, XML etc is if you take the time to read on HOW to learn. For example, use http://w3schools.org//?gtnjs=1. And remember, with php at the start always start a mod/php script with

<?phpCODE HERE);?>
:P

Just read some books, it'll tell you what the different syntax's are etc. :lol:

Meh, he's get a warning for all those spaces anyway.
Akira, the best way you can learn PHP, C++, HTML, XML etc is if you take the time to read on HOW to learn. For example, use http://w3schools.org//?gtnjs=1. And remember, with php at the start always start a mod/php script with

<?php CODE HERE ); ?>
:(

Just read some books, it'll tell you what the different syntax's are etc. :P

sorry but i already know c++,html,xml and php :lol: i am referring to those who are having a hard time to learn on how to program. this is just a dream maybe in the near future someone will invent a programming language like this.
this isn't impossible because technology is evolving every second,minute,hour,day,month,year. maybe later they will invent the light monitor. did you get what i am thinking>?

Yeah sometimes you need to have a real bad english in order to be a good programmer, and that's why my english isn't that fantastic :lol:. Perhaps it will be good to have a programming language that will have syntax of a fluent english but it might not be that welcome by programmers around the world. It might be too time consuming to come out with a script that has perfect english with little gramatical or vocab errors. And imagine that all programmers in the world have been dealing with PHP,ASP.NET,Java,C+ etc have been to used to many years of scripting with the same style, it would not be easy to get them to switch to the more alien syntax to be used.

Yeah sometimes you need to have a real bad english in order to be a good programmer, and that's why my english isn't that fantastic :lol: . Perhaps it will be good to have a programming language that will have syntax of a fluent english but it might not be that welcome by programmers around the world. It might be too time consuming to come out with a script that has perfect english with little gramatical or vocab errors. And imagine that all programmers in the world have been dealing with PHP,ASP.NET,Java,C+ etc have been to used to many years of scripting with the same style, it would not be easy to get them to switch to the more alien syntax to be used.

yeah many people is not that fluent in english thats why i want not only english syntax.. but also the native language of all nations where they can easily create and write a program.. who is having difficulties in their own native languange? maybe the baby..

my english is not that good too. i know i can correct my english here from writing such a post like this people will correct me ehehe i hope no one will get mad for my bad english 

back to topic

maybe you are right and maybe you are wrong.. yeah you are right because people are using those programming language many years.. but what is the use of studying? IT means non stop study.. and that is the secret of a successful IT.. study and study and study and study
Edited by akira550 (see edit history)

I think it would be too hard to develop such application. It would be very easy for us to read but for computer that would be too hard.English is not precise and full of ambiguity. If ever and application would exist, lawyers would be very good at it. English is a wonderful language for expressing human ideas, but is very inefficient for writing computer instructions. There is just too much redundancy in the syntax, and too much variability.

I think it would be too hard to develop such application. It would be very easy for us to read but for computer that would be too hard.
English is not precise and full of ambiguity. If ever and application would exist, lawyers would be very good at it. English is a wonderful language for expressing human ideas, but is very inefficient for writing computer instructions. There is just too much redundancy in the syntax, and too much variability.

yeah youve got a point.. also poet people will be good in programming if the syntax is in the english.. but many people are having their hard time writing in english.. there are some who writes well but can't speak it well there are also who can only spoke it but can't write using it.. maybe someday we didn't know someone would develop a better programming language..
i am not saying that the programming language now are bad.. they are good too especially because of the shortcuts we use signs for the commands

Every great invention start from a dream. Now that you have the dream, the step forward is to put your dream into action. That means, building the OS. Good luck and be sure to post your invention first hand here.

To invent such a language you'll have to do some massive amount of programming yourself, trying to predict which sentence means what and so on. The thought is good but in the real world it is not very practical as you can't predict the thinking nature of each and every person who codes. Technically it may be possible to create such a language but practically it's not very wise to even try doing so. sorry thats just my useless opinion :lol:

Every great invention start from a dream. Now that you have the dream, the step forward is to put your dream into action. That means, building the OS. Good luck and be sure to post your invention first hand here.

i will :lol: thanks the first thing i must do is practice and practice and study hard to become a great computer scientist.. but building a native programming language is too hard for me to do aha that was just a dream that i want?

To invent such a language you'll have to do some massive amount of programming yourself, trying to predict which sentence means what and so on. The thought is good but in the real world it is not very practical as you can't predict the thinking nature of each and every person who codes. Technically it may be possible to create such a language but practically it's not very wise to even try doing so. sorry thats just my useless opinion :P

yeah i need a lot more of practice and make myself a critical thinker in order for me to create that one but it was just a dream is there anything wrong?

Maybe if all computer geeks in sourceforge and geeks all over the world including richard stallman, linus torvalds, donald knuth, Steve Wozniak and Bill Gates (college version) etc. would cooperate maybe your dream could stand a chance. Linguistic experts should also be part of the team. haha.

I guess for certain things it would be tough if you didn't knowEnglish. I mean, there are no foreign language, php manuals, mysqlmanuals etc.There are some people I knew though were incredible programmers withoutvery fluent speaking English at all. This one Iranian guy I remember. Some peopleit seems just have an aptitude.

For me it seems that programming language are quite logically English already ;D if we compare it to ASM, scripting languages can be quite easily read if you write it like that.For example, SQL queries already look like sentences, you can write PHP code which may look like English, but of course not fluent as I understand you want it to be.. By defining variables, constants and using functions/methods which can be read easily..The only problem, it will require more resources for the computer/server to execute it as there will be a lot of instructions to evaluate. :DI saw some funny videos, when GOD was creating the universe from a console by executing sentences in a console ;] So I guess you want something like that :)