xisto Community
akira550

Better To Know Me First ^^

better to know me first before you judge meim Alleo Pineda Indong from the Philippinesa BS in Computer Science Major in Software Development studentat Holy Angel University?17 years oldsimple person :lol:hey im a guyi want to have more friendsand the best reason why i join into this forum is toaquire more knowledge and have a website ^^

Hey akira500!!! I can't believe no one has replied to your thread already!!!Anyway, I'll be the first... I believe that you've already signed up at Xisto's Support and Billing Centre... That's really good. And you've got more than 5 posts... so all you've got to do is to wait for the myCENTS thing to start earning myCENTS!!!And yeah... don't copy stuff from other websites because that means that you'll get a warning and if a mod moves, edits or delete your posts then you will lose myCENTS... oh yeah, you'll lose myCENTS too in you edit your posts yourself....But happy posting (and hosting)!!!

Hey akira500!!! I can't believe no one has replied to your thread already!!!
Anyway, I'll be the first... I believe that you've already signed up at Xisto's Support and Billing Centre... That's really good. And you've got more than 5 posts... so all you've got to do is to wait for the myCENTS thing to start earning myCENTS!!!

And yeah... don't copy stuff from other websites because that means that you'll get a warning and if a mod moves, edits or delete your posts then you will lose myCENTS... oh yeah, you'll lose myCENTS too in you edit your posts yourself....

But happy posting (and hosting)!!!

lol  :lol: thanks for that 

hmm yah your the first one to reply here maybe because everybody is sleeping right now and i hope they are

having a Goodnight sleep ahaha 

its 4:39pm here in the afternoon so early isn't it? times are different ahaha

Yeah... I suppose... and I see that you are very active too, like me... :lol:You'd be a great blogger, I would reckon.We should learn from each other in making a blog, since they are both our same goals...

Hi there akira550 and welcome to the forums! You've made over 30 posts already?!!! Well that seems good but make sure that they're not spam and make some meaning as well! And don't use keep gaps between lines in order to make your post look big - most people don't like that and I believe the myCENT system doesn't like that either!Since you've already made yourself comfortable here I won't bother saying much, but should the need arise for any question regarding the functioning of the forum, then feel free to open a thread in the relevant section and a member will get to it as soon as possible :lol: so have a good time and keep up the active nature!!!

another "kababayan" (compatriot) trapped in here for good. hehehe? nice for you to have joined us. :( i can't keep track of you all already. :P WELCOME! and BE GOOD... BE VERY GOOD! :lol: :(

Yeah... I suppose... and I see that you are very active too, like me... :(

You'd be a great blogger, I would reckon.

We should learn from each other in making a blog, since they are both our same goals...

:lol: not that active lol ehehe im not like you ahaha

anyway partner :(

Hi there akira550 and welcome to the forums! You've made over 30 posts already?!!! Well that seems good but make sure that they're not spam and make some meaning as well! And don't use keep gaps between lines in order to make your post look big - most people don't like that and I believe the myCENT system doesn't like that either!

Since you've already made yourself comfortable here I won't bother saying much, but should the need arise for any question regarding the functioning of the forum, then feel free to open a thread in the relevant section and a member will get to it as soon as possible :P so have a good time and keep up the active nature!!!

yah i will asure that my post are not useless and out of the topic ehehe hmm maybe i post too much yesterday because of my excitement.

their program is great and others won't have this i tried many free hosting but not all good sometimes some files are missing

about the active nature thing maybe i can't keep that up because of my studies ehehe sometimes im so much busy and tired

Hello were both from Philippines akira, Im a gradutate of Computer Science. What year are you now.

just a first year sir.. starting to learn programming :( i know i can learn much here because peoples are friendly and like to share their knowledge

and im planning to create a blog in order to support my studies so wish me luck :(

another "kababayan" (compatriot) trapped in here for good. heheheü nice for you to have joined us. :( i can't keep track of you all already. :( WELCOME! and BE GOOD... BE VERY GOOD! :( :(

oohh im not that Good aha sir im not that perfect i make some bad things sometimes maybe you can help me to be VERY GOOD aha will you? :(:(

Hiya akira, welcome to the forum. Glad to see another talented programmer here :lol:Something to advise you is that your siggy is abit too long in width, perhaps you give every siggy bar a line break so it looks neater and the pages are not stretched?

Hiya akira, welcome to the forum. Glad to see another talented programmer here :(
Something to advise you is that your siggy is abit too long in width, perhaps you give every siggy bar a line break so it looks neater and the pages are not stretched?

but it's not that big isn't it? :lol: thanks for the welcome but wait i am not that talented as you.. im just a beginner in the term of noob aha :P

It is big :PBeginner does not equals to not talented. You might be just starting out but you could have tons of potential and might become great one day. Keep the passion coming and you will do well. :lol:

It is big :P
Beginner does not equals to not talented. You might be just starting out but you could have tons of potential and might become great one day. Keep the passion coming and you will do well. :lol:

yeah maybe.. i really love my course and i am enjoying hmm sometimes i found out that some students didn't really like programming that's why the result is to shift course..

I came from an IT diploma and the course have many students. I would say only less than 10% really understand what is programming about and know how to read simple codings, 2% have the talent to continue in this field of work. The rest are just smoking their way through the course and trying to graduate with simple pass. Most ppl couldn't understand what coding is about and how they works. Perhaps it's just not easy for most ppl to spot simple logic patterns or understand "broken" english.

I came from an IT diploma and the course have many students. I would say only less than 10% really understand what is programming about and know how to read simple codings, 2% have the talent to continue in this field of work. The rest are just smoking their way through the course and trying to graduate with simple pass. Most ppl couldn't understand what coding is about and how they works. Perhaps it's just not easy for most ppl to spot simple logic patterns or understand "broken" english.

yeah you are right and i don't know how to explain it well but the only thing i understand why many students don't understand programming much because they don't love their course after all and they are not suppose to be there maybe some people influences them to take the course or maybe they have been force y their parents no matter what.. you must love the course where you are to able to understand how exciting programming is