xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ciidoctor

How Many Time Do You Check Your Adsense Earnings

if cpc ads like adsense not working good for your site and you getting only impression, that means you have traffic but not making anything out of it.
So you would better want try CPV, which means you show a add in your site in popup window and every time a visitor comes you earn some money for visitor showing ad, most webmaster prefer CPV because its easy to earn money from them, its sure per view is low in compare to per click, but how many people actually click in ad.

edomz.com is one of the best CPV provider I find so far, as I use it for long time

i'm interested about CPV dose edomz pay did they pay you ?? maybe i will add it to my future sites
Edited by Darkyo13 (see edit history)

Well I suppose if you check your adsense earnings every minutes is because you have a lot of impressions and get a lot of clicks too. In my case I have earned only $7 dollars in all my adsense history. This is because I have used Adsense in temporal pages and I don?t know but earn cents once a visitor click in the Adsense?s ads is frustrating to me. Almost nobody like to click in the Adsense links and some links are not related with the content I am offering in the sites. So I want to congratulate you because it?s very difficult to make some money with Adsense and you maybe are making a lot because you are getting great updates when you check your adsense stats. But to me is very frustrating using Adsense and it?s more frustating to use Bidadvertiser or one of the others services like that. Earn money in that way is not atractive to me. Using the Google services like Adwords it is atractive but only when my ads appears in the search page in Google because if there is in a particular website is almost truth that all my money will be losing because I will fall in the non-interesting visitor way when they come to your site and quickly close the tab or in the traps of some good designers who desing the google code to don?t look like an ad to get more clicks.In resume, congratulations.

Every 30 minutes???? Really? Wow, that's a lot! I actually just got my second check from Google! But when you figure my site has had the ad sense ads on it for years, that's not really all that great. Before I got my first check I think I checked it every month or so. And really the only reason I did that is a friend of mine told me that he got really close to this $100 mark and therefore the issuing of his first Google check and some how Google "lost" his account information or some thing happened and he couldn't prove his balance, so he lost it all. So every now and then I would go in and make a print of my page that showed my earnings up to that date. Just so I wouldn't get cheated out of it. Maybe. But honestly, this last time I don't think I checked back since I got my first check from them. I wish I had a little more traffic that clicked on the ads, but I guess something is always better than nothing.