xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ciidoctor

How Many Time Do You Check Your Adsense Earnings

I check mine... Well.. NeverSo far I've had thousands of impressions but 0 clicks. So at least for me it's not an issue. I'll be removing Adsense soon anyways.As for MyCents.. I don't watch that either. I have enough for both of my domains and hosting for another 7 years already. I'm here because I want to be. No other reason.

I check mine... Well.. Never
So far I've had thousands of impressions but 0 clicks. So at least for me it's not an issue. I'll be removing Adsense soon anyways.

As for MyCents.. I don't watch that either. I have enough for both of my domains and hosting for another 7 years already. I'm here because I want to be. No other reason.

u r right i think now adsense is not as before,some say it will die soon.

Well my issue is more to the effect of that I don't have a way to really monetize my site. They are more hobby based than anything (like clan websites for gaming and things like that).

My adsene earning is not that high. Though i've 200-250 visitros a day on one site. But that site earns more with CPM advertiser than adsense. So i just check adsense after 1 month or so. There is not point in checking adsense every now and then if you're not earning anything out of it. I mean sometimes i earn bit good income and sometimes it goes way too down.

Also i've noticed that most of the users have adblock plus installed on their firefox, so adsense and all other adservers are blocked by that plugin. As that plugin blocks most of the reputed ad server. there is no way you can earn CPM hit as well. If anyone tried openx ads, you'll notice that they're not yet banned by plugin. But for openx ads you need dedicated advertiser/sponsor. You'll hardly get openx sponsor from their official site. I don't know but if this continues then it will be hard to earn money on the internet. I just wish those adnetworks should stop irritating and slow loading ads on pages. That way half of people will remove adblock plus. The reason for installing ad-block plus is slow loading time and irritating flash ads.

I tried this add-on to check adsense status. There are plenty of others. Some plugins for wordpress also shows your earning in your dashboard. But i guess it's not worth it, adsense is dieing.

Edited by mahesh2k (see edit history)

My adsene earning is not that high. Though i've 200-250 visitros a day on one site. But that site earns more with CPM advertiser than adsense. So i just check adsense after 1 month or so. There is not point in checking adsense every now and then if you're not earning anything out of it. I mean sometimes i earn bit good income and sometimes it goes way too down.
Also i've noticed that most of the users have adblock plus installed on their firefox, so adsense and all other adservers are blocked by that plugin. As that plugin blocks most of the reputed ad server. there is no way you can earn CPM hit as well. If anyone tried openx ads, you'll notice that they're not yet banned by plugin. But for openx ads you need dedicated advertiser/sponsor. You'll hardly get openx sponsor from their official site. I don't know but if this continues then it will be hard to earn money on the internet. I just wish those adnetworks should stop irritating and slow loading ads on pages. That way half of people will remove adblock plus. The reason for installing ad-block plus is slow loading time and irritating flash ads.

I tried this add-on to check adsense status. There are plenty of others. Some plugins for wordpress also shows your earning in your dashboard. But i guess it's not worth it, adsense is dieing.

Out of curiosity, which CPM ads do you run? I've yet to find any as of lately that actually pay or anything. I think they would be a better fit for my sites though if I were to find one.

Out of curiosity, which CPM ads do you run? I've yet to find any as of lately that actually pay or anything. I think they would be a better fit for my sites though if I were to find one.

I use Buysellads ad-network. They're very strict about their criteria. You need your own domain, max page views, visitors etc. Payout is dependent on campaign,which is again not regular(monthly/twice-a-month sometimes). Some campaigns pay 2$CPM while some pay 0.50-1$ CPM. I kinda get 1$ CPM advertiser sometime. Most of my advertising banner shows campaign of Adobe, IBM and some other technology sponsors. I'm yet to qualify for tribal fusion and castle media, i got my applications refused cause i've just 8K visitors mark. And they need atleast 10k.

Also try Adsdq, just signed up with them. There are few advertisers with them. Let's see if they could fill in some cents. There is also Directmedia but not sure about their restrictions and payout.

Even if I had an adsense account right now, I wouldn't bother to check it most of the time, coz I know my site isn't that great to cook up earnings every hour or so. For the beginners the enthusiasm is high so they check their accounts every now and then. But sometimes this can be dangerous because I've heard cases where google canceled the accounts of some people because they checked their earnings mostly at times when they got high clicks. so google got suspicious about the clicks and canceled the accounts!!! anyway I'd not bother much about the earnings as of yet. The first preference should be given to maintaining the site's standards. And as for myCENTs, I don't check them at all because I have a good stock of them already, and I get email updates anyway.

Hi!I tried AdSense for a while, but eventually stopped using it because most of the revenue comes from clicks while in the AdSense program, though they do pay you for impressions. I've got pretty much the same story as rpgsearcherz (further up in the thread). I'm not saying AdSense is worthless, but for the kind of website that I had back then, the visitors were 'smart' enough to avoid advertisements.Anyway, I hope you have better luck with them.

I use Buysellads ad-network. They're very strict about their criteria. You need your own domain, max page views, visitors etc. Payout is dependent on campaign,which is again not regular(monthly/twice-a-month sometimes). Some campaigns pay 2$CPM while some pay 0.50-1$ CPM. I kinda get 1$ CPM advertiser sometime. Most of my advertising banner shows campaign of Adobe, IBM and some other technology sponsors. I'm yet to qualify for tribal fusion and castle media, i got my applications refused cause i've just 8K visitors mark. And they need atleast 10k.
Also try Adsdq, just signed up with them. There are few advertisers with them. Let's see if they could fill in some cents. There is also Directmedia but not sure about their restrictions and payout.

Thanks a lot for that information! I went ahead and made a personal list with these for future reference. I've heard of the few with the high-end requirements (which, sadly, as of right now I don't meet their criteria) but buysellads I've never even heard of.

I tried AdSense for a while, but eventually stopped using it because most of the revenue comes from clicks while in the AdSense program, though they do pay you for impressions. I've got pretty much the same story as rpgsearcherz (further up in the thread). I'm not saying AdSense is worthless, but for the kind of website that I had back then, the visitors were 'smart' enough to avoid advertisements.

lol yeah everyone is getting 'smarter' these days and I'm sure google must have noticed at least 1% reduction in their earnings since the time they introduced Adsense. I make sure that I never click any ads on a site unless I feel the owner deserves the money he's gonna get by my click :lol: A lot of people think in the same way and that is why there are not many people who earn high figures with adsense.

lol yeah everyone is getting 'smarter' these days and I'm sure google must have noticed at least 1% reduction in their earnings since the time they introduced Adsense. I make sure that I never click any ads on a site unless I feel the owner deserves the money he's gonna get by my click tongue.gif A lot of people think in the same way and that is why there are not many people who earn high figures with adsense.

Exactly that is a good point. I also feel they will get the earnings :lol:.
We will see if google does something diffrent....

lol yeah everyone is getting 'smarter' these days and I'm sure google must have noticed at least 1% reduction in their earnings since the time they introduced Adsense. I make sure that I never click any ads on a site unless I feel the owner deserves the money he's gonna get by my click tongue.gif A lot of people think in the same way and that is why there are not many people who earn high figures with adsense.

Even if you don't click google ads on someone's page. Then still google gets money as servie tax and other fees. So they're not in trouble. But point is those who share their knowledge and rely solely on advertisers for keeping their host and domain fees gets less revenue by not getting clicks to their site. Though some may earn from CPM but it hardly pays off monthly as rates are so low. So if you like any site you visit you should click link that interests you :lol:. Not necessary to click on every site but just the one you like. :P Else your click will not be taken into consideration by google adsense algorithm.

i probably check adsence, once a week at the most, i got tired of it once i started to get tons of hits and no moneyyou get over it once the money doesnt start to grow(most cases it goes up by cents, at the most)and the Xisto money thing.. LOL i never check it, i only check when i get an email saying YOUR THING IS PAST DUE. your website is offline! post or die but then again im irresponsible

in begining I used to see what going on. and how earning works. Now I know nothing gonna happen :lol: So I left as after thousands of impression I got only 7 click :P...and 2 dollar earning lol