xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
krishnanz

A Right Place

Hey krishnanz,Welcome to the forums!Yep, these forums are definitely a nice place for idea sharing and have lots of threads about internet money making which offer some pretty good advise.Have fun doing those useful thing!

Welcome to Xisto. What to do in this forum is make friends (:P) and earn money by posting! If you post big and not spammy posts, there will be a red money indicator below your stats which means the myCENTS you've won with posts. Once you registered with Xisto Host with the same email as here, these Cents will start to appear once you start to post tutorials, big posts, all! That virtual money can be used to buy REAL HOSTING with a real .com, etc domain!!! Of course as this is a hosting company, Xisto accepts all payment forms, for example Credit Card, PayPal and the myCENTS. Just don't due invoices! lol
Once you buy hosting you have to wait until the Xisto Staff accepts it and voila. This is also a forum where you can talk freely (not spam) and help other people. If you need assistance you can read the following useful link's I'm telling you below:

Now most importantly you must read the Forum Rules and check the Main Category for announcements. If you have trouble you can always submit a Support Ticket at Xisto if you have hosting problems. People may also help you in the Xisto Category. In there you can discuss pre-sales and any opinions you may have about Xisto.
Have a good time here and I hope you understood everything :lol:

hi this is a nice place to share ideas on internet money making programs an other useful thingsi think i can also do some useful things here..

ahaha dude i will wait for your tutorials ok? and for your tips
because im just a new blogger and planning to be active here to be able to launch
my first blog
anyway
what is the best blog platform ? can you suggest?
Joomla or Wordpress?
thanks dude hopes you can help me choose one

yeah first I joined to get money now my views are being change. MOre and more I am posting on different stuff more I am getting involve. Its really place to share your thoughts, your knolwege and experiences...good luck

Hi buddy,itihnk that forums at Xisto are the best place for making makony if you want hosting I had tried on another sites like buxto neobux and oter its hard working and they didnt pay all money or the didn`t dive you.Here on this forums you are trully safe and if you posting and have a fun you will have a free host service. So Good Luck!