xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
manish-mohania

How To View Hidden Files Like .htaccess Through The Filemanager Provided By The Cpanel [resolved]

You should try the other file managing thingy, I haven't used cpanel for some time so I don't remember the name. I think it's next to the file manager image/link in the cpanel home. I also remember there was somekind of thing popping up whenever I clicked the normal file manager logo in home. It asked me where I wanted to browse and to show hidden files or not(not so sure about this, you should check it out).

I haven't used the file manager in CPanel in a long time, but I found it immediately. I just clicked on "File Manager" in the CPanel and it was a checkbox:

Posted Image

Perhaps your version of CPanel is different and you don't have this option, because it seems to be in a rather obvious location, and I'm surprised you weren't able to find it.

@AllThanks for helping me out.@galexcdyes, you are right !!!It is negligence at my part.Actually, First I logged into the file manager then after a while when I needed to view .htaccess, I started looking for an option to view hidden files.Thank you ... I am new to this forum and I didn't expect the help to come so fast. :lol: