xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
unsw

Hai

Hi there unsw and welcome to the Xisto forums :lol: I see that you've already made a few posts and that's a good sign. Keep making some quality posts and you'll soon be on your way to hosting your own website. Your myCENTs counter is already active which is a good sign. Now all you have to do is to make some quality posts in the forum and the counter will keep on rolling, earning you more and more dollars :PIf you have any doubt regarding the functioning of the forum then don't hesitate to start a thread in the relevant section and a member will soon attend to it. well have a good time and see you around!

Hi, im new here, an Aussie and i love Graphic Design. Pleased to meet you all :P

Welcome unsw to Xisto. We are all very grateful to have you as a member of these wonderful Forums named 'Xisto' :(. I am not to sure we have a lot of active Aussie's here though there maybe a few :(. I am also in to Graphic Design maybe you can PM me some of your work I would love to rate & comment it. I am very Pleased to meet you as well I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I did when I was new and Still do.

They are the basic things you need to know however I have provided very important links below in which you must read if you already haven't these will also help you out in posting and understanding how the system works.

They also include how to make dollars $$$ by posting. With these dollars you can buy a domain or hosting package on Xisto Hosting.

Important Links:

Xisto Read Me

Forum Rules

Credit System V3.0 Online

The Xisto Story

I wish you good luck in getting your hosting & domain to get your website up and running :lol:. Any problems just PM me or a member of staff. I will be happy to help you out with any questions you may have about Xisto.

Hi, im new here, an Aussie and i love Graphic Design. Pleased to meet you all :(

hey there :P welcome to Xisto family please enjoy your stay here and better to read the guidelines and rules first
before doing anything ridiculous ahaha
anyway welcome again you can pm me if you have any concerns thanks :lol: