xisto Community
eastofsorrow

Waitingto Be Hosted

Hi!

I am new to Xisto and I think it seems really great. I am trying to post useful contents so as to get hosted here as soon as possible.

Wish me luck! :P

Welcome eastofsorrow to Xisto. We are all very grateful to have you as a member of these wonderful Forums named 'Xisto' :(. I will give you a few tips on improving your posting and for you not to get warned. As getting warned can stop your mycents transfer to your Xisto account Which then means No hosting or domains :/

Posting tips:-

Make sure your post(s) fit into the Xisto Rules & Guidelines!

Make sure it is over 1 line or you could possibly be warned.

Make sure when posting a reply it is relivent.

Do not copy and paste anything with out using the quote tags.

They are the basic things you need to know however I have provided very important links below in which you must read if you already haven't these will also help you out in posting and understanding how the system works.

They also include how to make dollars $$$ by posting. With these dollars you can buy a domain or hosting package on Xisto Hosting.

Important Links:

Xisto Read Me

Forum Rules

Credit System V3.0 Online

The Xisto Story

I wish you good luck in getting your hosting & domain to get your website up and running :lol:. Any problems just PM me or a member of staff. I will be happy to help you out with any questions you may have about Xisto.

Notice from galexcd:

-Ash

-Ash.

No need to sign your post out... Twice... We know who you are

Welcome to Xisto! This forum is about posting for money :lol: You cannot post any spam, only big, non-spam posts to your myCENTS to appear. These myCENTS will start to decrease or increase depending of the post's lenght and quality, it decreases if you do little posts and then it can appear [NEGATIVE]. Well, once you get 100 CENTS, these will get converted in real US Dollars and deposited onto your Xisto Account once you register there with the same email as here. If you don't register, the myCENTS will NOT get deposited. Actually, you'll only enter the HOSTED group if you don't buy a domain and stick with (sitename).trap17.com, otherwise your group will not change. 

Hi there eastofsorrow and welcome to the Xisto forums :lol: I hope that you have a good time over here and make a lot of interesting posts. Just make sure that they aren't one-liners and you'll do fine. And I'm sure you'll find that waiting fo get hosted will be worth it because Xisto offers the best hosting plans ever! So post a lot and you will get hosted soooooooooon!

Hi!I am new to Xisto and I think it seems really great. I am trying to post useful contents so as to get hosted here as soon as possible.
Wish me luck! :(

well were the same :lol: goodluck into us :P and welcome again here into our family please enjoy and don't post
balderdash topics