xisto Community
The Simpleton

What's Wrong With My Domains?

Today I upgraded my hosting account with the help of the Xisto - Support team. everything was going on fine and I added an add-on domain and tested both the main and add-on domains. That was all fine. Then I requested for google apps to be activated for my new domain and it was readily done. Then the problem started. I redirected my add-on domain to my main domain, tested them and then shut down the system. Now I'm unable to access either of them :lol: I tried my other 2 domains and they're working fine (they have their own hosting accounts) - Is this just a general downtime or did my redirection/google apps/upgrade do anything to them? I would normally wait for a while before asking such questions, but I need to perform some important tasks on my domains and I can't even log into cpanel!!!

Have you submitted a Support ticket?Are these new Domain names?Why a redirect instead of parking the second domain?

Have you submitted a Support ticket?Are these new Domain names?
Why a redirect instead of parking the second domain?

It's 10PM over here as I'm typing this, so I think I'll wait till the morning before submitting a support ticket. The Server status link says that the EPSILON server might be down, so I'm guessing my domains are on that one.

These aren't new domain names - one has been active for two months and another for two weeks - I guess you could say the second one is new, but still, it's been active for a while. And I forgot that I could park the domain instead of redirecting. It's already an add-on domain so I temporarily wanted it to point to the main domain that's why I used a redirect. Anyway, I'm too sleepy to worry about it now so I hope it'll be all cleared in the morning. Otherwise there's a strange problem on hand.....