xisto Community
adriantc

Translators Needed For Don't Panic!

Hello everybody!

I have a small open source software that has almoust reached the 4th version. It's called Don't Panic! ... here is a more description:

Don't want to get busted by your boss or your teacher playing Solitaire, chatting or surfing the web? Close (hide) and open multiple programs with the click of a button. So you won't have to panic anymore...

If you want more details or just want to download it you can do so using the SourceForge.net LINK.

Along with some other improvements like new features and bug fixes I want to translate the software to as many languages as possible.

I have already set up a system that makes the necessary changes to the UI based on a text file. Until now I have translated the UI to the two languages I know sufficiently well: English and Romanian (my native language). Now I am looking for users willing to translate the small text file to any other languages.

Since this is an open source software (aka free) there is no way I can repay you for your help other then a spot in my 'Thank you' window. And of course my gratitude!

It would be really great if I could get every translation to be checked by at least another user as two eyes are better then one!

I will attach to this post the English translation file. Just replace the english text with whatever language you are translating to.

One last thing... Please do keep the punctuation marks where possible and leading and following space... example: " xxx " = " yyy " not "yyy"

If you have any other questions I would be more then happy to help you out.

Thank you!

EDIT: It would also help me if you could test it and submit any bug you may find.

Edited by adriantc (see edit history)