xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
boosie

Hello, Im Boosie

Hey boosie. Welcome to the forum. I've used FL Studio a few times.. it's a useful program. Never learned java though.

Yeah... welcome, Boosie.

I see that you have already asked for a free hosting plan on this forums in your second post... unfortunately, things don't work that way, and we have already changed our system. We now work on a myCENTS system, where you earn money by posting here in the forums.

So it's a post to host system, and you might have already noticed the red myCENTS each under our names... This is how much we have earned, and every 100 myCENTS gets converted into real US dollars (one US dollar for 100 myCENTS) and it gets transferred the the hosting company.

"Now, how does this all work?" you might ask.
"How do I get the myCENTS under my name? I can't see any read letters or words or numbers!!!"

I would like to point out that you have to sign up at Xisto's Support and Billing Centre (here) to get yourself registered for this program. Sign up with the same email address as you did with this forums, and then post at least five posts in order to see the myCENTS... because if you don't, then it won't show up... like what happened to me when I signed up posting four long posts, got fed up of waiting and nearly gave up!

Just wait after a while after you post the five required posts, and then start earning and enjoy your free hosting!!!

Welcome to Trap 17 Boosie,SpiderVice has done a great job of getting you started off with all the links you need and things you need to know and where to sign up.Did you know you can also earn Dollars ($$$) By posting? Oh yes you can! With them getting transfered to your Xisto account :lol:.Enjoy the forum.