xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dolrich06

Re Introduction my comeback to trap17

It been a while since i have not gone here.Good to be back.Anyways, do you know any person who is looking for freelance web programmer?Just send me a pm. :lol:

Hiya Dolrich06!!!Nice to see you back, though I haven't exactly met you before or seen your around the forums before, as I'm quite new and you were probably already away by the time I arrived at the Xisto forums... anyway, glad to see that a former old member of ours has finally decided to come back to this forum!!!It just shows how good it is and all that. :lol:Wait, if did you mean a FREE freelancer web programmer, if so, then I'm in!!!

I heard of reincarnation and sort. But for someone to come and say re-introduction is unusual. This pulled my attension because I have seen people posting new threads that they wish to monitor themselves or start something like a chat. Now I see someone who wants to play safe and start a new topic. This was a good ploy in the other forum Xisto until many users started to get warning for unnecessary new posts.I have a peculiar feeling that just to float their names people make absurd posts that they are really not interested in to at all. Only after a few replies the posts get no response and dies.I was warned to reply to a post that was dated 2004 about 4 years old, when I replied to one of my friends query in this forum. What a fate - got warned for posting in a too old post.

What I mean is paylance web programmer. :lol:
Is my post absurd?

Oh... well, I would've just write "Oh..." until I read buxgoddess thread and got reminded that I'm not meant to only right one line posts, and I have to make it at least two lines if I got past the warning bell...

Yeah well, I think that bringing up old threads are rather unnecessary and annoying, and you would be better off starting a new topic, though I really don't know why you would get warned if you started a new thread to chat about stuff...

But anyway... no FREE freelancer for a Xisto noobie member that knows nothing at all about web programming? I'm sad... :P

Welcome back!I haven't met you before or anything but I guess you know the how all works in Xisto... Hosting system, Xisto... For who registered in March 2009, should know it :lol:

Im back and would surely enjoy my stay here. :lol: Thanks also for removing my 10% warning, never in Xisto would I do that thing again.Thanks alot...

Hello and welcome dolrich06 to Xisto forums!

We are so grateful that you have joined are forums and one of those members that have come forward and named themselfs! Now appearing from your profile it looks as if you have allready linked your account with a Xisto Billing and Support account. This is a great step and it shows you have understood what is ment by myCENT. Belo...

Notice from galexcd:

Many posts in the Introductions board can be similar, but you should know better than to copy and paste the exact same content 3 times.