xisto Community
Hax

Hello Everyone Im new on post for host

Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil and I came here to get some good hosting for my clan website and some other projects, and for the good community that Xisto(and the users of course) offers, I'm a webdesigner and I know the basics of coding stuff and hardware, I came here to enchance my English too, my main language is Portuguese, so if you guys need anything translated to portuguese just ask me x), and you guys can help me with English by telling me if I'm making any mistakes or whatever(just if you want to :P), well, this is the first time I'll try a "post for host" free webhosting.I live in Rio de Janeiro, near Cristo Redentor, one of the New Seven Wonders x)See you in the forums. :lol:

Welcome, if you need support you always read The web hosting system FAQ, How to order freehosting and earning myCENTS. You can get them if you post big, non spammy posts :lol: For more support you can get Over here. Attention that this'll only work if you register in Xisto Xisto - Web Hosting with the same mail you used to register Xisto and each 100 myCents you earn will be converted into real USDollars and deposited onto Xisto. Therefore you can buy hosting for cheap if you don't want expensive stuff. You can always give a shot at the Web Hosting FAQ and most importantly the Forum Rules. Enjoy! And remember, no spam!

I'm also Portuguese but I'm from Portugal so: Bem-Vindo!

Edited by SpiderVV (see edit history)

Hello waddle... :lol:

How are you. You should've created a new thread so us members can welcome you properly... But anyway.

Anyway, first things first. I would recommend you to go to sign up here, it's the Xisto's Billing and Support Centre. This is because Xisto is only a branch of the actual company, and if you want hosting you will need to sign up with the same email address as you did here for it to work. The email provide the link so when you post, the money, after you have earned 100 myCENTS, will be changed into real US dollars and deposited onto Xisto.

And you can use the money to get your free hosting!!! Enjoy!!!
(What you do is click "Client" on the left hand side bar and register there.)

(No spamming though! Or copying and pasting!!! You'll get negative myCENTS if your posts are moved, edited or deleted!!!)

Welcome to Xisto Forums. Hax,It's good that we are getting a vareity of members from all over the world. The 'post for host' idea also known as the MyCent system is great for young people and people that are new to the world of the internet, etc. To be able to be closer involved with the internet iin allowing you to get your own website hosted. It can be from anything such as a community forum, clan site :P, games site, company/business page etc.Just remember the main point of Post For Host, is not to spam random one liner posts. This is bad because it doesnt get you many MyCent credits and it can get you blocked/banned from the forums which is something we dont want :S.Your english is fine btw, it's all easy to understand :lol:.Hope to see you around.

Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil and I came here to get some good hosting for my clan website and some other projects, and for the good community that Xisto(and the users of course) offers, I'm a webdesigner and I know the basics of coding stuff and hardware, I came here to enchance my English too, my main language is Portuguese, so if you guys need anything translated to portuguese just ask me x), and you guys can help me with English by telling me if I'm making any mistakes or whatever(just if you want to :P ), well, this is the first time I'll try a "post for host" free webhosting.I live in Rio de Janeiro, near Cristo Redentor, one of the New Seven Wonders x)

See you in the forums.
:lol:

Nice to meet you, Hax. I am from Hong Kong and I also host the site of my World Of Warcraft guild. The hosting service offered by Xisto - Web Hosting is great, even better than some Hong Kong paid hosting service provider.

Your written English is quite understandable, don't worry too much.

Welcome, I am new too...As my english sucks too but found your english better than mine instead of studying enligh from many years. I dont know why but couldn't get skill in enlgish communication.

This topic is for Hax, please don't hijack the thread with your own welcome posts. We would love to hear more from you in your own dedicated introduction topic! It's just rather difficult for other members to welcome you if you post all of your introductions in one thread. :lol: