xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cangor

Xistosupport Down? I cant seem to log in.

Maybe it's just me, but whenever I've tried to log into Xisto - Support.com/billing today I get an error that reads "License Validation Failed." I looked at it a little and apparently it has to do with WHMCS, the billing system used, but I checked through WHMCS and that error shouldn't happen if it's a legit license of WHMCS, which Xisto - Support has. This is preventing me from getting into my account. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Edited by cangor (see edit history)

Maybe it's just me, but whenever I've tried to log into Xisto - Support.com/billing today I get an error that reads "License Validation Failed." I looked at it a little and apparently it has to do with WHMCS, the billing system used, but I checked through WHMCS and that error shouldn't happen if it's a legit license of WHMCS, which Xisto - Support has. This is preventing me from getting into my account. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Yes, I am... it's not the first time though, so there shouldn't be anything to worry about. I've had it happen to me once (as well as everyone else, of course), and it's happening to me now...

The good thing about this downtime system is that whenever Xisto's and Xisto's down, the Xisto's Billing and Support Centre is up, and when they're down, it's up here... though I would prefer them to be both up at the same time, of course, but there's no 100% uptime gauranteed.
But of course, it's better with Xisto up and them down, because we can post here and we can't there... so let's put it this way...

This is the better of the two... :lol:

I've noticed that these downtime problems have been frequent only in the past one month or so. Before that there weren't any frequent disruptions in service. The Xisto - Support site was up 99% of the time and only on rare cases like today did it have any problems. The last time we had a "License Validation" problem, the site returned in ten hours if I'm not wrong (maybe I noticed the problem very late) - but just be a bit patient - it's worth it!

I get this downtime regularly on one of my blogs. On that blog i regularly get issue of "Error establishing connection with database". This problem is not yet resolved and i opened a ticket with Xisto - Support as well. But they said it is because of high-traffic site on that server. They're in process to move that site. But still after 3-4 months i'm still experiencing the same issue. I don't know how and when this problem is going to be resolved. Waiting for Xisto resolve such issues.

Hmm downtime with your website? That's either a really rare case or people just report it directly to support instead of asking in the forum. Based on all these downtime reports, I'm strongly feeling that my earlier doubt about the bad weather in Mumbai influencing the servers may be true (although in reality I don't think the rains are that bad in Mumbai this year....)

Well I hope it's back. Never experienced something like this in Xisto sincever I joined Xisto, well I still want to manage my website, and get the cpanel, etc details if I ever forget or accidentally delete them from my hotmail. And pay the website :lol:

Yeah, I've also experienced some downtime and bugs with Xisto...ever since the new billing area skin was uploaded I've been having problems. :P At the moment my gaming website/community is suspended and I have to pay 16 dollars to get it back... :lol: And waiting for nearly half a week for a reply from Xisto - Support is terrible..I submit a ticket, and have to wait for half a week or so before I get a reply.. :/

. Based on all these downtime reports, I'm strongly feeling that my earlier doubt about the bad weather in Mumbai influencing the servers may be true (although in reality I don't think the rains are that bad in Mumbai this year....)

But Xisto servers are not in Mumbai. Office i.e. operating center you can say or billing center is in Mumbai. Servers are with Psychz hosting company, as far as i know. Any mod or admin correct me if i'm wrong with this. For more information check this answer from Xisto - Support. Earlier they hosted their servers with Theplanet and Directi, but now the servers are hosted with Psychz network as per the info given in that page. So as per that answer, Servers are located in California.

Damn I hope they fix this error. I was going to start to post agian and build up my MyCents to continue my hosting account. I was hoping to also get a domain. Mabye its just a routine or random downtime. :S

@Cicala, i just checked few minutes ago, it is fixed. Few hours earlier it was working with few people here. But now it is fixed. Try logging in to your Xisto - Support billing account. It should be working without any problems to you as well. Not sure part of routine check or downtime but they fixed it. I guess opaque and other admins on server side of Xisto - Support side worked this weekend to fix this up. They need vacation now :-P. Lol. Try checking your xisto account it is working. :-)

But Xisto servers are not in Mumbai. Office i.e. operating center you can say or billing center is in Mumbai. Servers are with Psychz hosting company, as far as i know. Any mod or admin correct me if i'm wrong with this. For more information check this answer from Xisto - Support. Earlier they hosted their servers with Theplanet and Directi, but now the servers are hosted with Psychz network as per the info given in that page. So as per that answer, Servers are located in California.

wow that's a new piece of info :P anyway, the site's back up now and everyone can give away their hard-earned myCENTS :lol: And yeah our admins and staff sure need a break after all this hectic schedule...