xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

details regarding credit card What Do You Need To Open A Paypal Account?

details regarding credit cardWhat Do You Need To Open A Paypal Account?

Dear sir/ Madam,

I don't have credit  card. But I want to purchase one product online . But that company is accepting money only through credit card. It has no other option like payment through cheque, DD...Etc. That company has no further details like mail id and no branches in my city. In such as case what should I do?

Thanks

Meena

-question by meena

paypal only accepts credit cards. it's not worth signing up for paypal just to get their debit card, so i would go by a debit card, and fill it to the price of the product or service you want. OR, find someone trusting with a debit or credit card, tell them to make the purchase, and you will give them CASH.

details regarding credit card

What Do You Need To Open A Paypal Account?

<p>Dear sir/ Madam,</p>

<p>I don't have credit card. But I want to purchase one product online . But that company is accepting money only through credit card. It has no other option like payment through cheque, DD...Etc. That company has no further details like mail id and no branches in my city. In such as case what should I do?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Meena</p>

-question by meena

I really don't get your answer, but anwii is probably right, seeing that he is more experienced in this field of computing than me...But I thought that you would like to know (because of the misleading title that you have posted), that you do not need to have a credit card or a bank account to start a Paypal account.In fact, my account isn't link to any of my real money because you don't have to... once you've signed in, you can press a "Go to my account" on the bottom left hand corner of the white box where they have everything in and voila!!! You're in Paypal without having to give your credit card or bank account details!!!

i dunno if that had anything to do with computing...but as far as paypal. if you don't have a bank account, then you can't be verified. in some instances, they want a telephone number and a credit card # to be verified.

my question now is, what is the difference between a verified and unverified account?

I really don't get your answer, but anwii is probably right, seeing that he is more experienced in this field of computing than me...But I thought that you would like to know (because of the misleading title that you have posted), that you do not need to have a credit card or a bank account to start a Paypal account.

In fact, my account isn't link to any of my real money because you don't have to... once you've signed in, you can press a "Go to my account" on the bottom left hand corner of the white box where they have everything in and voila!!! You're in Paypal without having to give your credit card or bank account details!!!

You don't need anything to open a Paypal account Card wise, Though to add money I recommend getting the New PayPal topup card seems to work and cost's around ?4, $6 for 2 years which is a great price. Let me know how you get on :lol:.

i dunno if that had anything to do with computing...but as far as paypal. if you don't have a bank account, then you can't be verified. in some instances, they want a telephone number and a credit card # to be verified.
my question now is, what is the difference between a verified and unverified account?

Hmm... I don't really know. Some says that it just works like normal, so I don't understand what the fuss is... though apparently some sites (paying sites that help you make money online, of course) won't let you received the money unless you are verified...

Well, my accounts not verified, but I really can't say whether it works or not because I haven't received any payments yet. THough a friend of mine makes games for companies and earns like $100 per game, and it worked for her without her having to verify it...

Wow...$100 per game. That's really freaky, I must say. Especially for someone her age... but anyway. :lol:

You don't need anything to open a Paypal account Card wise, Though to add money I recommend getting the New PayPal topup card seems to work and cost's around Ł4, $6 for 2 years which is a great price.
Let me know how you get on :lol:.

Nope. You need a PalPal credit card, or a bank account directly tied to the account. Otherwise there is no way t do it. You can confirm address and telephone number, but it still won't let you receive or send money.

To just open the account, you need nothing. They require the credit card or the bank account to prevent illegal money laundering. Otherwise it would be very easy to do, since PayPal wouldn't be able to track it.

I'm using Paypal at the moment to accpet payments via email. I don't have a connected banl account or credit card, etc. This is because I am selling things + getting hired to to Game Server Tech work. I have received a hefty amount of money on Paypal, and I have used Paypal to buy things online, so you see you don't really need the credit card, but that is only in my case. If you didnt receive money like me then you would need a credit card or bank account connect to your corresponding Paypal account.

Nope. You need a PalPal credit card, or a bank account directly tied to the account. Otherwise there is no way t do it. You can confirm address and telephone number, but it still won't let you receive or send money.

That's not all. You've to link credit or debit card in order to retrieve the money you got from paypal. Otherwise you can't transfer money you got on paypal to any other account or even to bank. So There are two steps initially for fully functional paypal account. First is sign-up with paypal and link your bank/give your identity details. Second, link your credit or debit card. This will solve the issue of sending and receiving money from paypal.

Now after this in future if you hit the monthly limit of receiving and sending money for which they ask you to upgrade to business account. I know lot of hassles but this is how they generate revenue to keep their services going. Quite overpriced fees sometimes but anyway can't help it until there is central system with less fees comes.