xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stopthewarm

Worms Strategy: Armadegeddon(spare Spelling) A funny strategy

This trick is not for hardcore winning or sorts but this trick guarantees surely lot of fun and excitement.When i used to play this game with my friends 7-8, 2 of us used to plan this out together.What you have to do is in some first chances dig a bit deep into the ground. And then try to use girders to protect your vicinity. Just concentrate on one of your worm.Note: Should be used on maps with water and open sky.Once this is done, and done fast. Select the weapon meteor shower! Its crazy the whole map gets destroyed and when played with 7 teams you just cannot count the no. of worms flying out per meteor.Its a whole lot a fun and excitement to see whether your meteor stays or not. Just check out people's faces. Full of anger against you. Game gets over pretty fast but not at all neat :lol:.Note : I know , all those hardcore gamers think this is lame, but its a lot of fun and in the end it matters the most. So just try and enjoy.And yes in the end you will also get the most damage award and also the most kills. Bonus Ahoy!