xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Neon

Your Fav Game Type

RPGs (Baldur's Gate), MMORPGs (WOW), Strategy/RPG (WC/Diablo/Starcraft), Action/Adventure/Fantasy (Zelda), whatever genre Eternal Darkness falls into (FPS?)

i only play stragety games on computer... like starcraft, warhammer 40k, rome total war, empire earth. i prefer to play every other game on PS2 or a gaming console i dont think action games are worth it on computer. and RPG i also prefer it on a gaming console.

I don't know but I love dope wars but i don't know what kind of game it is... but it is extremely addictive and fun... it's prety simple as well... I guess most people would find it boring but i really like it, even got it on my phone to take with me whereever i go so i can play it, lol

RPGs (Baldur's Gate), MMORPGs (WOW), Strategy/RPG (WC/Diablo/Starcraft), Action/Adventure/Fantasy (Zelda), whatever genre Eternal Darkness falls into (FPS?)

47843[/snapback]

umm...similar to me.i like that but do not play very frequently.

I love to play RTS they keep me busy for a couple of hours straight. I also enjoy playing them online. Also i like 1st person shooters i just get into the game and i start playing its hard to get me off from the game ;) when i start playing it.

1. Real Time Strategy (RTS) - love the Age series, Blizzard ones are entertaining too... not to mention Command and Conquer ;) - I like how there's a feeling of full control, and, how it does have some strategy in it (usually). Also there's a whole lot of custom maps etc for most RTS games, as well as them usually being quite playable offline if bored.2. Role Playing Games (RPG) - mainly Final Fantasy series, never was into Diablo II or MMORPGs. I like the more story based ones, with turn based/time based battles rather than real time, or point and click stuff.3. First Person Shooters (FPS) - Great to play with friends, and online, but offline it usually is boring, or single player is too short (Call of Duty). Usually requires higher system reqs, and my computer is falling behind in specs :P

My Favorite Genres From One To ThreeOne:Rpg (Dungeons and dragons based) the reason this is my favourite type is i am adicted to neverwinter nights and before that i played the baldurs gate series.TwoFPS my reason for this is i play Killzone, Renegade, UT2004ThreeStratergy this ust to be my favourite genre but its been a while since i have played a good stratergy the last stratergy i played was warcraft 3.