xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nameless_

Lockerz - A New Money Making Site... Well, not money, but stuff... and lots of people are joining it... :)

All members will get a detailed email what is Lockerz, but i'll tell you here in short:

Hi people, so... I've found a new site called Lockerz... ...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

Lockerz is going to be a big shop with cool brands, for every purchase you will get some points (PTZ), later when you redeem those and get great prizes. But there's a big promotion, Lockerz is still in prelaunch, and you can win points by playing games, or answering simple question every day. In less than 15 days, if you are active every day you can win your first prize!

So what are the prizes?

Here are some: PC and Playstation games, iphone, iphone cases, ipods, shoes, t-shirts...

Lockerz deliveres worldwide!!!

One important thing: You can't just signup for lockerz, you must be invited by someone!

So here in this topic, you just need to post your email and we will invite you free!!! You will receive an email with a link to register on Lockerz.

P.S. You can write an email to nameless.cash.com if it's easier for you and i will send you an invitation... ;)

Or... Just put title "Lockerz" in this thread and in email "I want in". Remember to put your email!!! Because I need it to send you an invitation. :P

Been signed up since like yesterday... it's a pretty cool site and I earn 27 points in one day, and it takes only 35 points to win you first prize... I know it's technically not "money" online, more like stuff that are really really very cool... but of course, you can sell it on eBay and convert the thing to cash...

But you have to be invited... that the bad part... so I'm just offering my Xisto fellow forum members to ask me and I'll sign you up... well, invite you, that is...

IT's still in Beta, so us new first members get the good stuff and we get to get more points first before they open it up to everyone... :P

And it's really cool...

that's a good plan of your Nameless_ but I've had a bad experience with lockerz so far. I got an invite one month ago but after signing in all I get is a blank page, instead of the 'catching game' that is supposed to appear! well I guess it has something to do with my browser. But I never tried it after that. I'll wait and see if the others can get it and then I'll apply again.

that's a good plan of your Nameless_ but I've had a bad experience with lockerz so far. I got an invite one month ago but after signing in all I get is a blank page, instead of the 'catching game' that is supposed to appear! well I guess it has something to do with my browser. But I never tried it after that. I'll wait and see if the others can get it and then I'll apply again.

That happened to me too... on the first day... but now it works fine on the second day... try logging in again and see how everything goes. If it still doesn't work I'll send an invite to you. Invites can only work once, so that why I'm saying this. When it didn't work for me, I tried signing up again, but it didn't work because I had that turned up was a blank page.

So I'm thinking that I only works once. If it really doesn't work for you I'll send you an invitation and we'll see how things go. (I'll need your email for that though...). I'm sure things will be fine because after asking around, everyone said everything was fine and then when I logged on, or tried to, it worked!!!

So yeah. ;)

And by the way, Lockerz is meant to be international, so it has nothing to do with you or where you live... Just a side note. Make sure that you have Java too... I think it operates on that... but yeah... good luck!!!

I am so terribly, terribly sorry... I know that I am not meant to double post... but I have just realised that my email's wrong... it's nameless.cash@gmail.com, not nameless.cash.com... ;)But anyway, I think you get the point. I'm make this post as short as possible so I don't make any additional myCENTS that I'm not meant to have. Just remember to post if you want an invitation from me!!!

That happened to me too... on the first day... but now it works fine on the second day... try logging in again and see how everything goes. If it still doesn't work I'll send an invite to you. Invites can only work once, so that why I'm saying this. When it didn't work for me, I tried signing up again, but it didn't work because I had that turned up was a blank page.
So I'm thinking that I only works once. If it really doesn't work for you I'll send you an invitation and we'll see how things go. (I'll need your email for that though...). I'm sure things will be fine because after asking around, everyone said everything was fine and then when I logged on, or tried to, it worked!!!

So yeah. smile.gif

And by the way, Lockerz is meant to be international, so it has nothing to do with you or where you live... Just a side note. Make sure that you have Java too... I think it operates on that... but yeah... good luck!!!

well I tried for a week after registering but it was of no use - the same blank screen appeared all the time. That's why I gave up - I tried a lot but the game never appeared. I tried it in Ubuntu and Windows 7 and in 3 different browsers - it doesn't work at all! Well it must just be my computer. Anyway it sounds interesting. I'll send you a PM about it - I think I have an idea...

well I tried for a week after registering but it was of no use - the same blank screen appeared all the time. That's why I gave up - I tried a lot but the game never appeared. I tried it in Ubuntu and Windows 7 and in 3 different browsers - it doesn't work at all! Well it must just be my computer. Anyway it sounds interesting. I'll send you a PM about it - I think I have an idea...

I'm glad it worked. ;) Yeah well, you can now earn like, two points a day on Lockerz, but it's pretty fast earning points and you can easily get to your prize quick. I'm actually one day off from the lowest points prize, though I'm not interested, and they need stock anyway...

But this is a call out to all members that want to have a Lockerz account... I strongly recommend it. Just send me an email (nameless.cash@gmail.com - yeah, it's an email I made dedicated to my quest on finding a good way to make money online) or just PM me or drop you email down in the reply and I'll send you one. :P

And I'll help you if you need help with anything at all. :P :P

Thanks!!!

I thinks its pretty cool site and I also sent you a email ptcatpuneyedotcom. Hope you will send me invitation code then I will try what happens. and Is this available to Nepal ?

I thinks its pretty cool site and I also sent you a email ptcatpuneyedotcom. Hope you will send me invitation code then I will try what happens. and Is this available to Nepal ?

Yay!!! Thanks for your interest in Lockerz... I think it's a pretty cool site too. ;) I've sent you an invitation. It's funny how you have an account just for making money online too... I wonder if everyone has one like that.

Yes, this is actually available worldwide (Yay!!!), so non-US and non-Canada members can also join... I was surprised at that myself too, because I usually find a very good website that lets you earn lots for basically nothing (it's true!!!), only to find that the service is only for people in the United States and Canada and maybe sometimes Europe, but not where I live. Sad.

I reckon those websites should make it (themselves) more international... at least let other english speaking countries have a go at your service too!!!

i've some questions about lockerz. is it available worldwide ? is it scam or another site that asks to complete survey and buy products in offer etc ? if that is then why the fuzz with invite and all. I've no idea about lockerz inside working so i'll refrain from making further comments. But i want to know more about it. Anyone got lockerz invite ? i would love to check it out,suspense is killing me.Heard a lot about it. :-O

Yeah well, I've sent invitations to the two members above (The Simpleton and puneye)... personally I don't think it's a scam, though the prizes aren't really available yet. Lockerz is still in beta mode, so us early members testing out their site gets to earn more first... Technically I'm already eligible to "redeem" the lowest points of their prizes (the prizes that has the lowest points needed for redeemation) but I don't actually think that it's a scam.Somewhere on the internet tells me that Lockerz has been going on for awhile, because a forum member in one of those make money online forums posted that they didn't actually like the fact that Lockerz is now a website, meaning that Lockerz was probably there before and that it wasn't exactly in website form... But anyway, I think that it is too early to know whether it is a scam or not, though no complaints have been made yet, and all feedback on Lockerz is positive and people are actually liking the site. Trust me, it takes much, much less work than PTC sites, because you only have to answer one question a day, and I'll give you an example from around three days ago:Question: Desktops or laptops?Answer: A) Desktops :P Laptops.It's just that easy, and you don't even have to type it in, Just click in. I don't really know about stuff with the invitation thing though, and I don't know what they require invitations for it to work, though I'll send you an invitation if you like so you can see and probe around...The only negative feedback that I've got from about Lockerz is the signing in glitch, but it can be easily fixed if you refreshed the page. Everything else works perfectly fine... ;)And yes, it's available worldwide, even to Asian countries like China, where most paying sites require them to pay before they join due to the high cheating rates. No offers or anything, just random questions...Today's question is:Who do you think has the best hair?And I typed "Me." For that. :PHahaha....I swear... no offers or anything. Worth trying out. :P

That's good to hear that it is not scam. Oh, and if you can send me invite, how am i supposed to proceed ? i mean can you give me sign-up link by sending me PM ? Or do i need to email ya ?

That's good to hear that it is not scam. Oh, and if you can send me invite, how am i supposed to proceed ? i mean can you give me sign-up link by sending me PM ? Or do i need to email ya ?

I'll need your email to do it... you can just post it here (to earn myCENTS) or just PM me or email me (nameless.cash@gmail.com) if you want to have your privacy and don't mind people knowing what your email is. I actually have the email "nameless.cash@gmail.com" just for my quest of making money online, so you might want to have one of those if you are on the same quest as me...

You don't have to though. That's where all my spam and stuff goes when I signed up for offers before... I quit that now. Too annoying and it takes just too much time for a little money that you have absolutely no garauntee of actually receiving the money that the company offers...

Yay!!! Thanks for your interest in Lockerz... I think it's a pretty cool site too. :lol: I've sent you an invitation. It's funny how you have an account just for making money online too... I wonder if everyone has one like that.
Yes, this is actually available worldwide (Yay!!!), so non-US and non-Canada members can also join... I was surprised at that myself too, because I usually find a very good website that lets you earn lots for basically nothing (it's true!!!), only to find that the service is only for people in the United States and Canada and maybe sometimes Europe, but not where I live. Sad.

I reckon those websites should make it (themselves) more international... at least let other english speaking countries have a go at your service too!!!

I got your invitation on my mail and sign up with it. It is easy sign up process. but website freezes on this link
. Haha but I continue to try by typing http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ it says Page not found and I able to go to Dailies and able to view website inside.

I think there is problem on their script while redirecting after login. Anyway thank you for invitation.
I am going to try lets see what happen ?

While i was asking for invite from nameless_, i got invite from one of my friend on facebook. and i signed up and and managed to log in. Now the link is freezed at one url after logging in as mentioned earlier by puneye.

I tried to access account from google chrome, opera 9, firefox 3.5 and results are same. Page is freeze on this link. and if this is happening for most of the users then i'm sure this more of developer issue as site is in development phase.

I think it is more of problem with script or website downtime. Besides they're still in beta so quite possible that there are plenty of changes going on in the backend. Let's see when this system patch up and let us in.

I got your invitation on my mail and sign up with it. It is easy sign up process. but website freezes on this link .

Haha but I continue to try by typing http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ it says Page not found and I able to go to Dailies and able to view website inside.

I think there is problem on their script while redirecting after login. Anyway thank you for invitation.

I am going to try lets see what happen ?

While i was asking for invite from nameless_, i got invite from one of my friend on facebook. and i signed up and and managed to log in. Now the link is freezed at one url after logging in as mentioned earlier by puneye.

I tried to access account from google chrome, opera 9, firefox 3.5 and results are same. Page is freeze on this link. and if this is happening for most of the users then i'm sure this more of developer issue as site is in development phase.

I think it is more of problem with script or website downtime. Besides they're still in beta so quite possible that there are plenty of changes going on in the backend. Let's see when this system patch up and let us in.

Nice to hear that you are all interested... what you do when you log in is to refresh the page. You know how to log in right? And the page freezes and there is nothing there except for a purple blank screen. Well, this happens on my computer too...

Now what I usually do to overcome this "freeze" is to refresh the page right there. I'm on a Mac and I use Safari, and I haven't tried Lockerz on other website browsers and computers so I have absolutely no way of knowing whether it is because of my computer or of my browser that it works... but anyway, when I signed up, for both me and The Simpleton, the same thing happened twice...

SO what I did was the refresh the page where the page freezes... I just press the refresh button on my browser and then it works... however, just to tell you, I did that for the first day and while the game worked, it froze after I finish the game because my computer couldn't connect to the server. But it's just me... because my Mac does that all the time...

Just refresh the page where it freezes and you should be able to find that it works... if it doesn't, well then... mail me and I'll see what I can do. (Not much... but maybe I can get you through to the dailies thing)