xisto Community
Tramposch

Sotw #1 - Entries

This SOTW will be taking place from August 29th (Today), and will close September 4th (Friday).

The rules of this SOTW are:

Signature size: No larger than 450pixels wide, and 300 pixels high.

Theme: Freestyle

Deadline: Friday, September 4th.

All entries must follow the SOTW Rules.

Good luck everybody!

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

I will be entering this I think Once The Creative Suite has installed after an Hour I think I download the crappy version of it -.-

Posted Image

Many people ask me to do one, although I was waiting to see if more people would join, at least 10+ people would be nice.

Well I would of started by now if my Computer and other things stop breaking and poping up before I start, But at least we have got a good deadline time Thanks god.

Woohoo! It has officially started... I will be posting mine up after I've done it, but don't worry, it will be finished by the end of this week.IT's just one question I would like answered...What does freestyle mean?OK, I know I sound dumb and everything, but I thought that freestyle was a type of dance movement? Why is everyone putting up pictures of knights and things??? I just don't want to make my first submission out of topic and everything... so thanks in advance for you patience with me... thanks.

What does freestyle mean?

That you can do whatever you want. Rather than having to stick to a particular style or topic, you can put whatever you like in your sig and do whatever you feel like doing.

Ooh... nice...

OK, this is my first submission ever... I hope I did it right... the image size is a bit different from the ones here, but this is my regular image size...

Posted Image

Yeah... it's pretty feminine, but it's made for a girl... I hope I don't get ranked down by that. Most of the sigs in this competition that has been submitted... I mean, ALL of the sigs in this competition that has been submitted is more male related and masculine, so I thought I would even things out with a girl one... and you'll see plenty of girly ones coming in the next few weeks when the new submissions come in for my newer sigs of the week competitions that will be held my Tramposch!!!

Darn it... I actually think that my sig that I'm using now should be in it... but it wasn't exactly made of the competition/tournament.... oh well... I won't break the rules... ;)

AND I posted enough for this to be NOT a one line post... I don't think my posts were ever less than three or four lines anyway... I tend to post a lot whenever I do post. ANd I post pretty quick too. :P

*fingers crossed*

I hope my image turns out as the right one and it's the right size and it's alright for everyone to see... because you can't change it or anything once you've submitted it. :P

And it's freestyle right???

Wanted to try something new; have the image provide its own story in some way. I wonder if it would have come out better if i had used brushes. It has kind of a negative side to it, which i feel gives way to some emotion, to a plot left to one's imagination.

post-8528-1252013816_thumb.jpg

and you'll see plenty of girly ones coming in the next few weeks when the new submissions come in for my newer sigs of the week competitions that will be held my Tramposch!!!

Be sure it's at most PG-13.