xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Neon

Street Fighters: Ryu Vs Ken

Ryu vs Ken  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Ryu but in the original street fighter I think Ken has a better standing kick and I like his summersault throw.

lol .. i would vote for ken :Dreasons are because too many ppl are voting for ryu and ken deserved some :Dbtw .. i like ken better for the ... ( erm .. what do u call that ? the same style of tiger upper-cut :D lol )

This is really a touph one, i dont know , but i guess if i had to pick i'd go with Ken.Street fighter is one of the best games, i have alot of good memories of it....I was looking for an emulator one day , and realized that theres like 7 different stree fighter versions....

Ryu, definitely Ryu. I mean Ryu can do both Shuryuken and Hadouken, although Ryu is better at Hadouken. However, Ken only does Shuryuken which is a short range attack, useless when fighting a long range and short range fighter. So Ryu is definitley the winner. Why else would so many people choose Ryu?

I think Ryu has to be one of the most featured characters in fighting (button mashing :rolleyes: styled arcade games. From the original Street Fighter series, through the crossover games (X-Men, Marvel, Capcom etc. etc.) Ryu was a playable character in all of them - at least that's what I remember from all the quarters I lost at the local arcade.I've always thought that Ryu was one of the coolest fighters because his reason for fighting was to improve himself. Heck, even his comments after fights (reference to the crossover games) was always an encouragement to the fighter who had lost e.g. "You have to train more" etc.Ken always appeared more arrogant. If I remember correctly though, he was a faster fighter than Ryu. As a result, you'd get more combos and stuff out of the button mashing.I'm suprised nobody has mentioned Akuma or Dan. Or am I just that big of an arcade nerd?Akuma, in my opinion, was the one who really kicked *bottom*.Dan, who tossed explosive autographed pictures of himself, was the one who's *bottom* was kicked.

I think Ken is better, how i see you all are for Ryu. Do someone of you now what is m.u.g.e.n. ? You can make with this cool 2d fightin game. I made few game, if you wanna see this games send me private message and im gonna give you link. I made Street Fighter, Dragon Ball Z and other Anime games.

I voted for Ken. I find him easier to play with than Ryu. I found Ryu to be a bit slow when it comes to punches, kicks, and combos. I always make sure i have Ken on my team when playing any [title] vs [title] game (e.g. Marvel vs Capcom).