xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KjMacy

Pregnacy? Or.. Kinda Confused

I'm 21yrs of age.. "DNT USE BC" started my period Aug.19.09 had unpretected sex during the ending of my period, on Aug.23 (they usually last 8days but this one only last 7days) no bleeding during the time of sex. Ending exactly on Aug.25 on Aug.27th had sex w/ my partner in the A.m., around noon I had slight cramping not nothing major on my lower right abdomin. On Aug.28 after sex had a brownish-redish discharge, later agin that nite went too use the restroom whiped n had clear discharge w/ a small strain of blood was present not alot just a tiny amount "normal color not brown" but now still Aug.28th no signs of it anymore.. but I had a little cramping did'nt last long at all. What could this be? Can this be old blood from my menstrual? This never happend to me befor.

Your post is a little unclear. So its difficult to really understand some parts.I dont know that much about this kind of thing. But what I do know is that you should see a doctor or go to a sexual health clinic or something similar.It could be pregnancy, could be an STD, or could be a coincidence...

i hope you are trying to get pregnant. i would go seek a doctors opinion. nobody will be able to answer this clearer than you already know yourself except a doctor.

I'm 21yrs of age.. "DNT USE BC" started my period Aug.19.09 had unpretected sex during the ending of my period, on Aug.23 (they usually last 8days but this one only last 7days) no bleeding during the time of sex. Ending exactly on Aug.25 on Aug.27th had sex w/ my partner in the A.m., around noon I had slight cramping not nothing major on my lower right abdomin. On Aug.28 after sex had a brownish-redish discharge, later agin that nite went too use the restroom whiped n had clear discharge w/ a small strain of blood was present not alot just a tiny amount "normal color not brown" but now still Aug.28th no signs of it anymore.. but I had a little cramping did'nt last long at all. What could this be? Can this be old blood from my menstrual? This never happend to me befor.

You would better consult a doctor for this, or take a test rather than posting in a forum like this. Though I have a friend which is a doctor, and I could see the case again in detail and give a proper answer. But why do you have a sexual relationship during the period of menstruation??

i dont think you are pregnant bc of how the menstruation cycle works i doubt you were fertile or whatever the term is, if you dont want to get pregnant and this was resent try taking the plan B pill, or whatever (i saw an ad for it) it stops pregnancy before your actually pregnant (weird i know) but you can get it over the counter and it should work if you take it asap, if not wait for a pregnancy test and good luck

You have not mentioned if you took an emergency contraceptive after you had unprotected sex. If you did within 72 hours of having sex then you should be fine but not a 100% safe. The discharge can be due to many reasons, anything from real rough sex, ovulation to old blood. I personally recommend that you go to a hospital and get a urine test done. It is highly recommended that you talk to a gynecologist, do not take any pills or home remedies your friends, family or peers suggest. If you do not want to get a urine test done immediately get a home pregnancy test and check (The test should be done the instant you wake up for best results). Good luck

Oh, there are just SO many things wroung with this post!First off, at your age you should understand a bit more about biolody, sex, the breeding cycles, etc. And unless you are trying to get pregnaunt, why on earth would you not be using birth control, AND having unprotected sex?????But at any rate, to the biologic part, the menstral cycle is the end of the 28 day human female cycle. You don't get pregnaunt at that time. It is aproximatly the middle time between periods when you are fertile.