xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miladinoski

Oklahoma City taken w/ a BlackBerry Pearl

Since I moved to Oklahoma City as a high-school exchange student (w00t! ;)), I went into the downtown of the city last Sunday and took several pictures of the buildings with the BlackBerry® Pearl I have. They are intentionally hided every image individually - because they are pretty big and it can get clunky for the folks with slower connections :P

I think they're pretty solid shots for a phone such as this.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ps. There are ~8 more not posted - still on my phone, but my phone is charging so I'll edit this post and add the others later... :P

Haha nice use of phone technology. Anyway that place is too much buildings for me XD I would miss my forests and trees all over where I live D:. So If I went there I suppose I would feel like a country bumpkin.

Pretty nice, I like this first one, "ma's shipping." XDI don't have a phone that takes very nice pictures, they're 640x480 resolution, and fairly compressed. It's nice to have one that takes pictures at all though, so I won't complain. :)