xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

Sounds From Hell In Siberia First scientis proof of Hell existance

If there really is no Hell, then where do unrepentant sinners go when they die? Do you think JESUS would let them into Heaven?

[Please Note: There has been much debate whether this is real or not. I am not saying it is real or not but I feel it is important enough to post it and let you the reader decide.]

These details are from the translation of an article in a Finnish newspaper named 'Ammennusatia'.

A geological group who drilled a hole about 14.4 kilometers deep in the crust of the earth are saying that they heard human screams. Screams have been heard from the condemned souls from earth's deepest hole. Terrified scientists are afraid they have let loose the evil powers of hell up to the earth's surface.

'The information we are gathering is so surprising, that we are sincerely afraid of what we might find down there,' stated Dr Azzacov, the manager of the project in remote Siberia.

'The second surprise was the high temperature they discovered in the earth's center. 'The calculations indicate the given temperature was about 1,100 degrees Celsius, or over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit,' Azzacov pointed out. 'This is far more then we expected. It seems almost like an inferno of fire is brutally going on in the center of the earth.

[/color]

;):P:P

If you want to listen the sounds click here

Warning if you have hearts problems. Please don?t listen this.

Edited by fermin25 (see edit history)

This is strange for me to answer as I know that the real hell is not in Siberia but in our own minds ad the place that we live in. Every day we do things that we should not have done and find our-self doing the wrong again. The story of 8 feet long worms that lived and died near fire, metaphorically equivalent to the ocean vents are real.

First this is not at all what you think hell is. People like to gain publicity so they make up powerpoint presentations and record something on desktop. and morphing sounds from here and there helps them get attraction from those who feel insecure about things that are unexplainable to them. Like if it was real, then it was brought up in attention to entire science community and as it is rejected by lot of peer-reviewed organization way earlier. If you want to verify such things you better check "Center for enquiry" people. atleast you'll find people who will either rationally think over this. These youtube video people make up lot of pseudo stuff and then market things like those "tv brands" and "tele brands" marketing people. So think before you start to believe those youtube videos. which takes you to nowhere other than foolishness or ignorance. The voice recorded and presented on that youtube video more sounds like parliament debate or asian vegetable market bargain/fights. and they call it voice from hell ? indeed. ;)

What kind of discussions are these you are doing, all we can know about this far now is everything we see. Than you may consult the "Holy Books" if you want some more information about the Hell and Heaven.

There is nothing like hell or heaven, its all the human imaginations. Regarding sounds from hell in siberia, I dont consider it as something worth to hear about, since those may be some sounds which we humans woudnt have discovered before but they exists like underground water and species which are yet to be named, etc. Just because something which is unknown exists, we cannot blindly term them as hell or heaven. Its all based on a fairy tale told to awaken childrens from darkness.

I apologize to all of you because I read this information from a website and I copied and pasted the article and I forgot to quote it. So excuse me please.

In other things I listened a radio program in Spain about this. The host invited to experts to the program and all they talked about the sounds from hell in Siberia. This is truth. The hole in Siberia is famous in the geologist world the name is "The Great Hole in Cola" because it is located in Cola, Siberia. We all know about heaven and hell. And we all know about God will come to take to the good men and he will leave to the pervert men in the earth and they will be burning in a fire lake. Everything is in the bible. We all know. If everything about heaven and hell is true, it?s login to think that the hell is in the earth today and the people is suffering here today. I know that everybody feels fear about this because cristians, musulmans and atheums are scary when somebody talks about the hell and the damned. So maybe this is a proof about GOD and Hell and everything.

So the hole is truth, the news have been talked about this. All the URSS project is true. The team listened human screams from the deep earth. Since then the sovietics put a militar protection to all the perimeter and it is unavailable until today. So if this isn?t true why the sovietics took these precautions 20 years ago...Simply why?

Everything about this story is true...But is not proved if there is the hell or is another thing...

So we have to be careful and not be unrepentant sinners or maybe we will end in Siberia ;):P :P

Holy books? really? someone wrote such stuff in b?ok and you want us to believe? i beg to disagree. you've your book of imaginary friends to belive in,please do that. Hell got no empirical evidence,and for that holy book isn't evidence. Those youtube videos are hoax, and they are disgracing holy books. so its upto you to buy such hoax claims and getting panicked with it. its written in book doesn't make it real. so you've option keep on preaching deluded stuff or ask for empirical evidence.

This hoax story has been around for a very long time and I remember reading it when I was younger. I remember looking up info on it and it was undeniably a lot of B.S. I forget the details of the hoax, but it was stuff like, back in that day, they couldn't dig that deep or something. It's creepy for sure, but totally untrue.If there is a Hell, it certainly wouldn't be in the core of the earth. Heaven used to be in the clouds, or in space, yet we know there's no Heaven up there as was once believed. These beliefs like Heaven and Hell were created to make sense of the world before people understood what was going on. Whether or not there is a Heaven and Hell that exists on some other dimension I have no idea. It's certainly possible.

@fermin: please quote your sources whenever possible. and i'm sure sites you're using are one of those conspiracy sites. like mayan,nibiru stuff. Serbia's human screams are proved to be hoax so start searching for better websites instead of hoax ones.

You don't need any screams to know that Siberia is hell on earth. The Russians knew this centuries before anything like this hoax creeped up. Take all the gulags for instance. :lol:My brother works for a very large and prominent oilfield services corporation and his latest assignment may very well be bringing him to Siberia. I know he has already visited the area, and based on what he has to say about it, it's pretty much one of the harshest, coldest, and most desolate lands in the world.SIBERIA! D:

I belive in the super power controlling the whole universe and the goods and the bads out there. What ever bad things are done by humans in this world I think he or she will be getting the results of those deeds in this life itself and he or she don't have to go anywhere. And if we talk about life after death that is in heaven or hell I entirely disbelive in this thing as no one can state it as a fact. So what I think is that just leave such things and belive in god and do good deeds in life and the super power named as Bhagwan, god, Khuda etc. etc. will shower you with blessings. ?

I guess you must have read that article in some tabloid.It's completely untrue of course.If there is a hell,it won't be on earth and as somebody else already stated, hell is also in our minds.You can go on reading stuff like this in the tabloids,none of which is true.

its true!Sounds From Hell In Siberia

I believe this is real. I don't care what anyone else says. Heaven and Hell are real places and if you don't be careful, you may wind up in Hell. You wont have a say. These screams and noises are real. And the Holy Book says that Hell is in fact real. It is as real as you and me. These screams arent there just to scare you. They are here to warn us and to show us that Heaven and Hell are real.!!

-reply by xoxafidxox

Heaven & Hell is Real!Sounds From Hell In Siberia

Revelation 20:13-15

" The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."

Heaven and Hell is real! let the grace of Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen.

-reply by ThinkAboutIt

I think its fake... few points.... which makes it fake> If they were able to record voice why didn't they record movie?> No athenitc source> Never heard in authenitc news channel like cnn, bbc, fox etcI think people usually do this to get fame.... this is called cheap publicity....