xisto Community
friendforever

Is It Good To Hairs If We Wash The Hairs From Cold Water

if you are having problems washing your hairs with cold water, try washing one at a time. this may help

Will washing the hairs with cold water stops the hair fall? Is their any side effect if I wash my hairs with cold water?

If your losing hair maybe you could consider sticky taping your hair back on your head.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

It's actually very good to wash your hair with cold water, or at least rinse over it quickly with cold water at the end of your shower. Cold water helps smooth down the cuticle of the hair so it's not rough and it looks and feels smoother. I rinse my hair with cold water at the end of my shower. It definitely helps my thick, wavy/curly, sometimes wild, sometimes completely unmanageable hair. ;)

cold waterIs It Good To Hairs If We Wash The Hairs From Cold Water

first wash with warm water then rinse out with cold water I fink it helps blood flow in your scalp causes u can feel it when u lie down or saink 

-reply by anonymous

This a good for a hair,but I think you use a warm water this a best for washing a hair and you do massage with oil,and after you wash your hair and egg is one of the best natural conditioners for hair,Apply curd to your hair once a week as a natural conditioner, and use a shampoo suitable for normal hair.

I've read an article about this subject. It said that the differences are small maybe not noticeable , but washing with warm and than with cold water is healthier for the hair and makes it less frizzy so after drying out your hair it will look more shinier.

As I know very hot water is bad for your head, also if the water is to cold, it can be bad for your head.. I personally can't wash my hair/head under a cold bath, I like it warm, but not hot and it seems to be alright.To continue, it's best to use water which is not so hard, smooth water is always better for your hair, but not for drinking, whenever I wash in a river on some camping or something like that, the river water is cold and smooth, not as hard as at home and the hair is so smooth and seems it doesn't get so fat far longer :D