xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sutfin298

I'm In Love With My Best Friend Im desperately in love with my best friend.. Whos painfully

As the title says, i'm tragically in love with my best friend.. Shes painfully shy to the point of awkwardness in simple conversations.. Flirting is like dropping a conversation stopping bomb.. She has an awfully irritating boyfriend.. And i don't say this because i like her, He's just.. Awful. The reason i didn't go after her a year ago was because him and i were friends, and i decided to let him try his luck. She'd had a boyfriend when he started "wooing" her, i figured he'd fail. What a horrible mistake that was. We've been friends for about three years.. I know she trusts me, thinks of me as her best friend and blahblahblah.. But like, we used to talk all the time.. Now its almost never, and if it is, its small talk. Which is pitiful.. It fluctuates though, one month we're glued to each other, the next we occassionally text. Its horribly confusing. I've never had so much trouble with a girl in my life, Nor have i ever had one mean so much to me. I thought i had a plan on what to do, but now i'm not so sure.. Thought i'd put it out there and see if anyone else was a bit more resourceful then my brain seems to be..

Wow, a love triangle. LOL.You just just muster up the guts and tell her how you feel about her.Trust me, I've been in a situation like this before and regretted it.Two thing can happen, she'll probably say she has the same feelings for you can dump the other guy.or she'll think it's awkward and tell you it's better to be friends and she prefers it that way.There's only one way to know... you gotta tell her what's on your mind.You can even give her a letter explaining your feelings if you feel shy... it's a great time too.. Valentine day!

As a girl I think is always complicated when you have a really close guy-friend that start liking you, because if this guy is not your type then you don?t want to make him feel bad or lose your friendship but at the same time things start to get awkward. I think you should tell her your feelings but like not to open because it could backfire you, she could think about you like she already know you for years so she knows how are you like, or she could just get scared and run away further from you. You should think about what is more important to you, if your friendship with her or having a relationship with her, and you definitely should flirt with her not to aggressive since you said she was shy, but say little things that would make her realize how you feel without telling her directly, maybe she would start seeing you as a potential something more than just a close friend, and then you could openly express your feelings towards her. :) Good luck! And let?s be real if she have had other boyfriends no matter how shy she is they must have done something to get her, some flirting or nice words you?ve been really close to her so you should have an idea of what to do to get her attention.

it is the crucial time for if you really like or love her then please go and tell her don't wait for the right time it may be happen that she also waiting for you because generally the friendship change into love.