xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
novaforme

Just Some Questions

is it ok to delete: _vti_inf.htmlindex.htmlpostinfo.htmlcause what i use is .phpand is /www/ the right folder for my uploads to be displayed to the web?(stupid question)(im pertty sure it is but just checking)

is it ok to delete: _vti_inf.html
index.html
postinfo.html

cause what i use is .php

and is /www/ the right folder for my uploads to be displayed to the web?
(stupid question)(im pertty sure it is but just checking)

i think you can delete the index.html, because all it shows is the startpage, you can replace it with a index.php or any other file (the browser will go straight to a index.#### file, or startpage.#### so think about the title)
if i were you i wouldn't mess with the other files.

and yes, /www/ is the correct folder, it's just a redirect to public_html (or is it html_public ? i forget it all the time...)

cya - m33

A question to all: What do _vti_inf.html and postinfo.php do? When I started on Xisto a while ago all I got was index.html, I deleted that for a PHP file.Anyway, anyone know what _vti_inf.html and postinfo.html do? I'm sure they do something. Where they in /www/ or the root directory? Or diffrent?