xisto Community
Maude

Just Joined The Other Day

I volunteer as a legacy computer tech at a non profit.The primary end users are teens. There are video games and computers in the room.We have Windows, MACs and Ubuntu machines running.I also write fiction, which I wouldn't have admitted at one time. I am on a site where I will upload a book and see what happens.I know nothing about web hosting, I got here by looking for information about an emachine BIOS problem.I likes the post and comments, so I register.Hope everyone is well.

Hi there Maude how're you doing?

Did you say video games? When can I come in? :P;) Keep up the good work. It's good to have people like you around.

So anyway, welcome to the Xisto forums. You're saying now that you don't know anything about web hosting but a few days here and you'll eat your words! It's a fun place to be and you'll never repent joining here. Should you have any doubts you can always open a thread in the relevant forums and someone will attend to it right away. I hope you read the following document because it will tell you everything you need to know about the forum!

Readme!

I write some fiction too, and if you're interested I can suggest a site where there are people like us, giving feedback to each other and helping them improve. Do let me know :P

well have a good time at the forums and see you around!

Hello Maude,

You volunteer as a legacy computer tech at a non profit?

And you know nothing about web hosting, I got here by looking for information about an emachine BIOS problem.I likes the post and comments, so I register.

Then I suppose you didn't come here to host a site... and you still joined!!! Congratulations!!!

I would like to read your fiction works sometime too, I have a passion for them.

Just a thought... Did you know that Xisto actually supports free web hosting? So by signing up, you can actually host a site for free!!! I don't know, thought I would point that out as website hosting isn't your main reason of joining. I'm glad you joined anyway though!!!

I'm sure you will find that Xisto.com has a lot of friendly members willing to help you in all areas... though I wouldn't count on myself if I was you on machine BIOS problems... I'm not that good at computers myself, and I'm still learning.

However, if you decide to host a website, or just want to earn myCENTS for the sake of it (you won't be able to take it out on Paypal though, just use it in Xisto for web domain hosting and web hosting), these are a few simple instructions...

1) Signup at Xisto's Support and Billing System, so you can have your own Client Area with the same email that you have used here when you signed up here.

2) Post at least five posts.

3) Wait for like, less than twelve hours should be sufficient.

4) When you myCENTS thing is up (down under your name), you can start earning myCENTS to host your website, if you ever decide to get one!!!!

You will be able to see a myCENTS thing under your name on the forums of Xisto if you are successful, like what most of the members and posters here have (I have one under my name too, so you can see what I mean). I don't know... even if you aren't looking for free web hosting sites, I think it is quite satisfiying seeing numbers go up, especially numbers that represent real money (US dollars in this case), so I strongly suggest that you sign up to Xisto.

Also... you never know when you might need the money to host a completely free website, if you are ever going to get one!!!

Cheers, Nameless_

Anyhow, feel free to browse around and learn more about this site. It is an easy way to learn more money while learning to build your own site!!!