xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Eruntalon

Super Bowl

Anyone here care about this? And if so, who are/were you rooting for? I guess I'm for the Eagles, though I don't really like either team. It's really more of who I feel deserves it more. Anyway, there's less then a minute left, and anyones game. Let the American Football fans speak! :D

Anyone here care about this? And if so, who are/were you rooting for? I guess I'm for the Eagles, though I don't really like either team. It's really more of who I feel deserves it more. Anyway, there's less then a minute left, and anyones game. Let the American Football fans speak!

I root for the Patriots and they did win so YAY!

I was rooting for the Eagles...I went to a minor gathering and put a pool together. One kid won three out of the four quarters, all on doubles! It was pretty insane, he pulled together a cool $60. I left in the negatives :D Anyway, congrats to the Pats. I smell a dynasty.

Laugh out Loud. My company does that betting to were you bet how much they score and *BLEEP* in the quarters. If you win two quarters you get like 150 bucks and if you win all the quarters you get like 450. But i never bet cause its to hard to guess it all right. But congratz to the pats they won by 10 i think right?

The Pats have been my team since they lost to Green Bay in 1996 I think it was. LOL I liked GreenBay at the time, but since the patriots lost to em, I figure they gotta be second best in the world, obviously, so thus my second fav team pick was born. (crazy huh) Anyway, since the Packers didn't make it this year, I wanted the Pats to win (even though Drew Bledsoe isn't with them anymore, who I thought was awesome when he was with them. And YAY they won again this year! Go pats!

I'm from the US, and really love college football, and can mostly give a crap about professional football. But the superbowl comes, and it's time to watch the game, every body gathers around, etc. it's always a lot of fun. now, i do not live in the US and it just passed without barely a hint. i'm not disappointed either ... who gives a crap. as for college football, that's a different game altogether ... it's more fast paced, exciting, and the results aren't so predictable. that ... and you can run lines like the option/wishbone, which you can't do in pro football.

I watched it on and off only for the halftime show *grin* What gives? Only one performer... Paul was great but I thought there would be more performers. Did I miss something?

I think they just wanted to avoid having another Janet Jackson dilemma. Good move, I say. And who could possibly be better than Sir Paul McCartney? Excellent performance. Glad to see he's still in great shape.

I wasn't really paying attention to it, not too much into football. How many times have the Patriots won? 4 times?