xisto Community
livepcportal

Best Freeware Softwares For Your Pc

If you do not have enough money to purchase software for your PC then take a look at these

freeware software

Best Freeware Antivirus

Avast Antivirus

AVG Antivirus Free Edition

Best Freeware Media Player

VLC Media Player

Winamp

K-lite Codec Pack

Best Freeware Operating System

Opensuse

Fedora Core

Best Freeware Office Suite

OpenOffice.org

Best Freeware Download Manager

Free Download Manager

Gigaget

It would be great if u can add more freeware applications to the list that you think are best ;)

Here are a few more:

PDF creator:

PrimoPDF

PDF995

Graphic software:

GIMP

FTP Software:

FileZilla

Web design software:

KompoZer

And what's best, most of them can be found both in normal version for your computer, and in PortableApps version for your USB memory key...

Hello guys!

Have you ever heard of gaming optimization software, if not then take a look at this gaming optimization software.

5 Star Game Tuner

It is an optimization software for Microsoft Windows which optimizes your old PC into shape so that it can at least withstand a few rounds of the current game hits instead of throwing in the towel immediately and it is a freeware.

Also suggest me some good 3d animation software which are available at free of cost

Is Bryce a good 3d animation software?

Please reply soon I personally need a free 3D animation software ;)

Please reply soon I personally need a free 3D animation software ;)

Blender is a free, open-source, 3D modelling suite that can also be used to animate whatever you create. The learning curve is a little steep if you are used to a different 3D application, but there are plenty of tutorials and guides to get you up and running.

Blender is a free, open-source, 3D modelling suite that can also be used to animate whatever you create. The learning curve is a little steep if you are used to a different 3D application, but there are plenty of tutorials and guides to get you up and running.

Thank you very much!

My problem of descent free 3d animation software has been solved now. Blender is really a smart choice.

3d modelling and 3d animation both in a same package it could not be better than this.

But to use it I have to go through its tutorials.

However, if someone is aware of another free 3d animation software which is suggestions are still open. Also if someone has used bryce

please tell me if it is good.

Meanwhile waiting for your suggestions.....

hi guys! :P

I recently found some more freeware applications that can help hardcore or normal pc users to maintain their pc performance and at free of cost. All these applications are very user friendly and anyone can use these with ease.Take a look at all these softwares, for your convenience I am giving you little bit info about all these softwares [that obviously I have written... :P ]:

AUTOSTART EXPLORER:? This application as its name suggests identifies and lists all startup programs.

BGINFO: By using this utility you can take a quick look at system info parameters.

CCLEANER: One of the most popular freeware software that removes unnecessary program and temporary files. Highly recommended if you want to maintain your pc performance.

CLEAN MY REGISTRY: Keeps the registry running smoothly by deleting invalid registry keys.

CORETEMP: I recommend you to use this if you have overclocked your pc as it reports the temperatures of your PC’s components so you can keep an eye on heat inside the pc.

D-FORCE TUNEXP: Tweak hidden but powerful Windows settings with this software.

DRIVERGENIUS 7: A driver management and diagnostics tool.

ENHANCEMYVISTA: A free tuning and optimization tool for Vista.

GOODSYNC: Keep your important files synced and backed up and thus protect you from any data loss.

HDDLIFE: Examines the hard drive for errors, enabling timely intervention.

MICROSOFT SYSINTERNALS SUITE: A collection of Windows troubleshooting and diagnostics tools.

NOTEPAD++: A quick and comprehensive text editor.Excellent replacement for notepad.

REGISTRY CLEANUP 2008: Repair and delete unnecessary registry entries keeping your windows registry healthy.

SUPERFAST SHUTDOWN: Shut down your PC instantly.

SYNCBACK SE: A powerful file synchronization tool.

VISTA4EXPERTS: Configure Windows Vista settings.

VISTABOOTPRO: Make changes to the boot configuration data. Don't go by the word pro it is still a freeware!

WINDOWS BOOT TIMER: Displays the amount of time taken to boot up.

WINDOWS XP OPTIMIZER: Boot, browse, and make your PC faster.

I hope you like the list!? ;)

hi guys! :P

I recently found some more freeware applications that can help hardcore or normal pc users to maintain their pc performance and at free of cost. All these applications are very user friendly and anyone can use these with ease.Take a look at all these softwares, for your convenience I am giving you little bit info about all these softwares [that obviously I have written... :P ]:

AUTOSTART EXPLORER: This application as its name suggests identifies and lists all startup programs.

BGINFO: By using this utility you can take a quick look at system info parameters.

CCLEANER: One of the most popular freeware software that removes unnecessary program and temporary files. Highly recommended if you want to maintain your pc performance.

CLEAN MY REGISTRY: Keeps the registry running smoothly by deleting invalid registry keys.

CORETEMP: I recommend you to use this if you have overclocked your pc as it reports the temperatures of your PC?s components so you can keep an eye on heat inside the pc.

D-FORCE TUNEXP: Tweak hidden but powerful Windows settings with this software.

DRIVERGENIUS 7: A driver management and diagnostics tool.

ENHANCEMYVISTA: A free tuning and optimization tool for Vista.

GOODSYNC: Keep your important files synced and backed up and thus protect you from any data loss.

HDDLIFE: Examines the hard drive for errors, enabling timely intervention.

MICROSOFT SYSINTERNALS SUITE: A collection of Windows troubleshooting and diagnostics tools.

NOTEPAD++: A quick and comprehensive text editor.Excellent replacement for notepad.

REGISTRY CLEANUP 2008: Repair and delete unnecessary registry entries keeping your windows registry healthy.

SUPERFAST SHUTDOWN: Shut down your PC instantly.

SYNCBACK SE: A powerful file synchronization tool.

VISTA4EXPERTS: Configure Windows Vista settings.

VISTABOOTPRO: Make changes to the boot configuration data. Don't go by the word pro it is still a freeware!

WINDOWS BOOT TIMER: Displays the amount of time taken to boot up.

WINDOWS XP OPTIMIZER: Boot, browse, and make your PC faster.

I hope you like the list! ;)

Great. I have installed some of your favourite.

CCleaner, Sysinternals Suite (a whooping system monitoring tool suite), Notepad++

And I have others:

foobar2000 - a compact, but powerful and extensible audio player

Media Player Classic - simple compact, and highly customizable

SpeedFan - a old-brand temperature and SMART monitoring tool

Foxit reader - one of slimmed version of Adobe Acrobat Reader

Wopti Utilities - a system tweaking tool from China

7-zip - a file compression tool with multithread support

Lets see:

Media Player :

Aimp2 - One of my favorite music players, way better then winamp, less resource user and better looking + all winamp futures this little guy has it :]

Link: http://aimp.ru/index.php (You can change from Russian to English on the website)

Futures:

# Support for a large number of music formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC / MP+, AAC, AC3, Ogg, FLAC,APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX

# The great functionality and intuitive interface

# 18-band EQ and built-in sound effects Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed

# 32-bit audio processing to achieve the best quality

# Work with multiple playlists at once

# Support of modules for functionality enhancement :You can add new utilities and expand existing, connect such plugins as Input, Gen, DSP from Winamp

# Shutting down the computer : You can sleep under favorite music, setting the timer to switch off the computer.

# Online radio :Listen and save!

# Creation of bookmarks and playback queue

# Hot keys: Set up local and global hotkeys to your taste!

# Multilingual interface

# Multiuser mode : Several users are working with one computer? No problem.

# Full Unicode support

# File search : Search files on all open playlists

# Flexible program settings

# Small size of program distribution

# Audio Converter : Allows you to convert music from a variety of formats to wma, mp3, wav, ogg

# Audio Grabber : You can convert AudioCD (CDA) in MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA

# Soung recording : Allows you to write the sound from any audio device in the system and save in mp3, ogg, wav and wma format

# Tag Editor : You can easily edit tags of audio files, rename group of files, sort out by required template or apply tags' values to a group of files.

# Audio Library : Represents the organizer of music files, which will allow you to easily sort your music, mark listened audios.

Style:

RocketDock: Will let you add a second desktop bar, really nice if you wand a clean and nice dekstop :]

Link : https://rocketdock.com/;

What is it?

RocketDock is a smoothly animated, alpha blended application

launcher. It provides a nice clean interface to drop shortcuts on for

easy access and organization. With each item completely customizable

there is no end to what you can add and launch from the dock.

Now with added Taskbar support your minimized windows can appear as

icons on the dock. This allows for better productivity and

accessibility.

TweakXp - You have so many things you can do to your windows xp just by 1 click (ex: remove your recycle bin from the desktop, one of my fav.)

Link: http://tweaks.com/ (also theres a tweak vista version to i think, google it :lol:)

The utility for any serious Windows tweaker! Change hundreds of registry settings from Windows XP, improving appearance, performance and functionality. Prevent others from changing your settings, increase Windows security. Lock down control panel applets, Internet Explorer options, even choose which applications can or can't run on the computer.

You can change Windows XP's performance by selecting to keep the Windows XP core system in memory and not paged to disk (advisable only if you have 512MB RAM or greater). You also can optimize the CPU and memory usage for programs, system cache or background services.

Use the TweakXP.com Tweaking Utility to add "unremovable" Windows components (such as Microsoft Messenger) to "Add or Remove Programs" and uninstall these components after all.

Use the TweakXP.com Tweaking Utility to change the time interval of the Internet time synchronization feature.

When you are logged into a Windows XP administrator account, the TweakXP.com Tweaking Utility can adjust settings for all users on the local machine without logging into each user account separately. Just select which user profile you want to change the settings for and off you go!

The TweakXP.com Tweaking Utility has hundreds of tweaks for your computer. Download a free copy today!

Intype - text editor, one of the best editors a web coder can have, theres nothing this software dosn't have (fav future: tab browsing <3 xD)

Link: http://intype.info/stain.html

Intype is a powerful and intuitive code editor for Windows with lightning fast response. It is easily extensible and customizable, thanks in part to its support for scripting and native plug-ins. It makes development in any programming or scripting language quick and easy.

Hmm if i can think of any other freeware softwares i'll edit later ^^