xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rob86

How To Access My Website's Public_ftp?

I see there's a public_ftp folder in my account, which I assume is a folder where anyone can access those files, but how does a person access them? I've tried logging into it, but it requires a username and password, and just sends me to my root folder which doesn't seem very public? I tried an anonymous login and it didn't seem to work.

i dont think we can have anonymous login here. have you checked ftp management in your cpanel? there is no "anonymous" ftp account there. try to create it, although i'm not sure whether we're allowed or not.

You'll have to have it enabled in your cPanel by submitting a support ticket. I have nearly every feature in my cPanel at the moment. ;) I also have Anonymous FTP. I have the Ideal Plan. On the plan description it says "Unlimited features". Well, if we're not allowed all/unlimited features then OpaQue should remove it.