xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DarkAnswer

Online Games

Hello everyone Does anyone any online games that I could play ;) I have played Loads of other online games but they are all so boring I was wondering if anyoneKnew any Awesome games that I could play.The games I've played are all dull some are really slow and some have bad graphicsSo If anyone knows any better game tell me! :P:P:P

Well, there's Torn City... it's a Crime Based game but it has very horrid graphics and most just quit after a while, but once you get used to it it's pretty addictive. You can sign up, though I wouldn't recommend it. Oh, and it's called Torn now, by the way.

You can always play Neopets though... haha, lots of people play it, even adults, though it might seem quite childish at first. I don't know.... MapleStory? Gun Bound? They're all by Nexon.

And there's also Poxnora. But it's strategy, takes a LONG time to load, and requires you to stay on the computer for half and hour or longer nonstop for each game. And the name sucks. But I like the idea.

Travian is also a stratergy game, apparently, but I signed up and all it requires you to do is to click and wait. Yes, I mean literally click and wait. So that's bad.

Um... there are a few more, like Dark Street, also a crime game with much much much more better graphics and looks more appealing to Torn, but it's hard to get started, and I signed up and I didn't really know where to go.

That's about all, I think... you can always go to gaming sites and check for newest games...

Oh, and there's one called Hobowars. It's pretty much like Torn City with much more features and stuff. I would recommend that. ;)
But I played it for one day and I stopped, as I don't have time for it.

Thanks for tying to answer my question ;)

I will try some of your Ideas.

Your awesome

Posted Image

Nah, glad I could help you...I've been there myself, trying to find a game that's worth playing, signing up to several game sites and trying them out.I gave up in the end though. I still play Torn City, but that's only because I don't have to go on that often and it's just a thing to past a little of my time... why play Flash Games (like Miniclip) when you can actually have a profile and all that to go to?But I quit. ;) I'm not near full-time trying to learn and gain knowledge in website building, let's say I spend 99% of my time doing that, and the other 1% finding ways to make money online to host my site. (I can't keep posting here non-stop and clogging the forums, you know) :P

I am in to making websites too Im just trying to figure out how to get more

TRAFFIC its kind of hard trying to make people come to your website maybe you know

I also want people to come and comment on it to make sure its good enough.

If you know anything about that than please tell me...

I also added you as a friend :P

;):P:P