xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Traveller

Hello, My Nickname Is Traveller!

Hello, everybody!My nickname is Traveller. I came to this forum it seems to be a great place to find new friends from all over english speaking world. I love autumn woods,?fresh cool air, good wine, Beatles songs, beautiful women, billboards on the streets of canadian cities and many other things.

Hi there Traveller - that's a cool nick - welcome to the Xisto forums! ;) You can meet travelers like yourselves all over the forum and get your own website along the way. This sure is gonna be a good place for you to be!

Everything around is really simple but should you get any sort of doubts then I suggest you go to the following links for any assistance:

Readme!
Xisto - Support
Info about myCENT credit system

and if this isn't enough to get you going, you can always ask for assistance in the forums and a host of members will be ready to help you out. So have a nice time and hope to see you around soon.

Hello Traveller,Glad to see that you've have joined us, out of the many hosting sites in the world!!! ;)Well, I can see that kasperooney has already got you started.But just to remind you again, you cannot host a website without myCENTS under your name, and do you that, you have to go to Xisto's Support and Billing Centre to get started. Just sign up with the same email as what you did for here, and in a few hours time when the order gets processed, start posting!!!You can see how much you earn with a "Earned:" under your name, or you can just go the the Billing and Support Centre to check. Every 100 myCENTS that you earn by posting (post big and long, but no spam!) will give you 1 US Dollar, and you get get hosted with 2 dollars!!! I usually make that much in a DAY, do you won't even have to post that much at all...By the way, I'll be starting my site tomorrow (sunday) just as I promised a certain member here, so feel free to see me learn from my mistakes as I go along creating my own website!!!(I'm quite new and know almost NOTHING on starting a website and coding and scripting it, but the members here are so friendly that I have all the confidence that I'll finish my site. :PGood luck on YOUR own path to website making!!!