xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fumazen

Leap Year Birthdays (hmmm...?) I dont think you really are 5 years old

Most people know someone who's born on February 29, right?

You know, the guy who's "5" when everyone else is, like what: 13?

This has been bugging me for a while but.....

JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN ON FEB. 29 DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU ARE 5 OR WHATEVER!!!!

*deep breathing*

okay. sorry. I just had to scream it out.....

The thing is:

You've lived for (insert years here), okay. But you say that you're 5, 8, or whatever.

All that means is that you've had 5, 8 or whatever BIRTHDAYS, but you've lived as many years as your same-age-friends.

*relax*

Leap year birthdays? I think people just celebrate their birthday one day before, such as on FEB 28th, because it wouldn't make any sense if you only grow one year older every 4 years! Because you still lived as long as the people the same age as you... right? It's all fine... please relax, no one hates Feb29th leap year birthdays!

It doesn't matter when they celebrate their birthday, whether it's every year like most people or every 4 years. Either way they're still growing older, when you celebrate your birthday doesn't play any part in that. If you think about it though, if their birthday was on the 29th of February - then add 366 days onto it and the next year their birthday would be on the 1st/2nd of March? Anyway, like I said it doesn't matter because every year you're going to grow older either way, regardless of what your "age" is.

if i was born on the 29th of february i would celebrate it on the 1st of March. it is quite funny how some people are "2" years old etc. but they're not. however they could say it's their "2nd birthday" :DB):D:D

i know quite a few of my fellows that is born on 29 of february .. usually they just celebrate it before like 28 or 27 th .. lol .. they are as old as others :D they grow older each yaer but not once in four years :D

Why did you have to tell us this anyway? Do you know people who say they are four years old?

Most people know someone who's born on February 29, right?

You know, the guy who's "5" when everyone else is, like what: 13?

This has been bugging me for a while but.....

JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN ON FEB. 29 DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU ARE 5 OR WHATEVER!!!!

*deep breathing*

okay. sorry. I just had to scream it out.....

The thing is:

You've lived for (insert years here), okay. But you say that you're 5, 8, or whatever.

All that means is that you've had 5, 8 or whatever BIRTHDAYS, but you've lived as many years as your same-age-friends.

*relax*

They mean it as a joke. Sometimes it can be funny when a person's birthday is on Feb. 29.