xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
friendforever

In Which Social Networking Site I Can Send Messages To All My Friends Just From A Single Click

I'm sorry (once again)... I don't know of any networking sites like this, but there are mass message companies around that let you do this for a small fee.What I recommend, however, is to start a Gmail account and add your contacts there. Create a new group and put all the friends that you want to email or contact to into that one group. And now you're done! When you or if you want to send a mass mail to one whole group of people, you just need to select that group. By doing so, you will automatically send that one message to everyone. I personally have my own Chainmail group, people that I send chainmail to because they like it and they want it.You can get started at googlemail too!

First and foremost, when you say "your community", do you mean your community as in the real life or the virtual ones? If you mean virtual, I do know of a networking site that does it. But then, you will have to get your community to join the site in the first place.

You can either use the MyspaceIM which is inbuilt to your browser or the FacebookIM which is the same thing just about.

/?_fb_noscript=1
https://myspace.com/browser

These are some very good networking sites. The one I use the most is Myspace because the profile customization is fun and it's been around the longest. Although it's entirely up to you.

It depends on which country you are going to sms.....There are loads and depending on the country again.... Some are filled with adds and some are addless...You will have to search on google....I think yahoo messenger can send sms's without adds and its just like the instant messenger... A click and your message is delivered...